Haunted House:

I hope the witch trail is still there. Someone had mentioned that it is not there anymore. I would want to visit again. Salem has many wonderful history sites beside Witch Trail. I remember they got Wax museum of some witches n stuffs...Real cool place. I forget the name of that place...

If you ever visit Boston in the city to explore some stores, don't go alone...There were some pev that did tried to chase me and my mother that my father and brother had to stay right behind us the whole time :giggle:

Sosie, can you sent links of another history sites in Massacuttes??? We would like to visit other places while we visit the Red Sox Game in the summer.

Thanks for the tip. If you can remember the place, buzz me up. :)

Hi, I am back. I like everything there like Salem history, shopping, dining, and friendly people, for example. One problem is that they don't provide us an ASL interpreter there, to discuss about the Salem Witch Trials history, etc. Oh, well...

Here are the links:
Salem Massachusetts - Visit Salem Massachusetts
Finz: Seafood & Grill (It's one of my favorites. I go there all the time only during summer time. The food is soooooo good. You should try to taste some!)
Any more questions for me? ;)

They don't even provide an ASL interpreter for the tour? Bummer. Have you thought about bringing that attention to them? Or start a "sign-up" issue to bring that in order for others to enjoy the tour too?

Thanks for the link :) And, oy, I absolutely love seafoods. I can't pass it up! :giggle:

Thanks for the tip. If you can remember the place, buzz me up. :) QUOTE]

We went to several wax museums in Salem...this is where we went...
Salem Wax Museum

and this one
PLYMOUTH NATIONAL WAX MUSEUM

They are great for kids, they would love to go there...:cool2:

Sosie, I have never went to pet stores yet but I would love to check it out...That seafood place you mentioned sounds Heaven!!! I write down my list for us to visit the area during the summer.

Thanks for the tip. If you can remember the place, buzz me up. :)

They don't even provide an ASL interpreter for the tour? Bummer. Have you thought about bringing that attention to them? Or start a "sign-up" issue to bring that in order for others to enjoy the tour too?

Thanks for the link :) And, oy, I absolutely love seafoods. I can't pass it up! :giggle:

You are welcome! Yes, that is correct. Yeah, what a bummer?! No, I never thought about that. I will bring that attention to them. My friend's friend who happens to work there. I will talk it to her. Thanks for your advice! :)
:giggle: Me, too. I love to eat seafoods, any kinds of seafoods, even squids and snails.

Thanks for the tip. If you can remember the place, buzz me up. :) QUOTE]

We went to several wax museums in Salem...this is where we went...
Salem Wax Museum

and this one
PLYMOUTH NATIONAL WAX MUSEUM

They are great for kids, they would love to go there...:cool2:

Sosie, I have never went to pet stores yet but I would love to check it out...That seafood place you mentioned sounds Heaven!!! I write down my list for us to visit the area during the summer.

I went those places, too. They looks real, isn't scary?! :giggle:

Yes, the foods are soooo delicious. Did you know that there is other seafood restaurant there in Salem, MA?, it is good, also. The link:
Pickering Wharf

have haunted house in Hayward, California..

havent go there yet but it should be interesting.

I wish! I've always wanted to go somewhere haunted and do some hunting, see if I can catch anything on my camera.

Back