Hating my naidas

I am used usually on pretty everything my hearing aid fine! I am very work I guess your pretty dont' like on hearing aid uncomfortable tell something i like it!

I have Naida III UP that I got less than a month ago, and I love them. I dont have any feedback. I did with my old H.A.'s and hated that about them, so I understand your frustration with that. I agree with everyone that said to look into different earmoulds. My audi. had me make alot of funny faces and keep moving my mouth as if I was talking, smiling, yawning, etc. the entire time the earmould was setting. These are my first ever pair of BTE. They earmoulds fit great and I couldn't ask for better HA's. I was missing so much. I feel like I am somewhat like my old self again when I could hear, talk to everyone, very friendly and chatty. I still don't like to use the telephone, even with the T-coil setting. I have to force myself. I think this is from 4years of feedback/crappy aids before the new Naida's.
Good luck with your Naida's. I hope you figure out what works best for you!

.but I find myself wearing my old back up aids more and more...because I just find things clearer in them

That's not good- what's the point of getting new aids if you keep using old one?
I know, - like, duh! :)

Is there a way to return them and try another model?

Or, perhaps indeed different kind of earmolds will solve the problem, hopefully.

Fuzzy

I am getting some new ear molds...and getting the naidas fitted again so I am hoping things will be more clear...

Back