has anyone sue b/c of hearing loss?

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SUED SOMEONE THAT MAY CAUSE YOU TO HAVE YOUR HEARING LOSS??? :dunno:

Cassbugs said:
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SUED SOMEONE THAT MAY CAUSE YOU TO HAVE YOUR HEARING LOSS??? :dunno:

take cap lock down...

Cassbugs said:
WHY YOU WORRY ABOUT MY CAP LOCK?? I'M JUST ASKING A QUESTIONS :dunno:

you are just getting more and more annoying if you use cap lock so take it down and shut up.

TrippLA said:
you are just getting more and more annoying if you use cap lock so take it down and shut up.

Excuse me, people can use the CAP if we want to? Then, accept it? You can't tell that person what to do, be nice please?

TrippLA said:
EXCUSSSSSE ME...... NO ONE EVER TELLS ME TO SHUT UP..... :pissed: LATER

Cassbugs said:
EXCUSSSSSE ME...... NO ONE EVER TELLS ME TO SHUT UP..... :pissed: LATER

I'm leaving your thread alone... that not worth to read. :bye:

btw, all of your cap locks are seems shout at me off and looks child-ish stuff.

see ya and who cares if you leave my thread. it doesn't mattter anyway since you started being rude at the first place... i had nothing against you anyway, and it's getting way out of hand.... :confused:

to type in CAPS is not polite in terms of cyberspace, so I will kindly ask you to reply wiht no caps unless you feel the need to scream. :) But then that would be moot since I am deaf. ;-)

And to answer your question, I do know a Deaf woman whose parents sued the hospital, where she was born, for causing her deafness by misgiving the woman, then an newborn, an medicine that caused a bad allergic reaction and shutted down her ability to hear. The deaf woman today is owning a NICE townhouse (and she is not even 25!) up North in the city with the lawsuit money her parents saved up for her touse and probably would never work again for rest of her life.

:topic: I don't know why this thread is in "Hearing aids/Cochlear Implants forum" When it should be in "Our world and Culture forum".

gnarlydorkette said:
to type in CAPS is not polite in terms of cyberspace, so I will kindly ask you to reply wiht no caps unless you feel the need to scream. :) But then that would be moot since I am deaf. ;-)

And to answer your question, I do know a Deaf woman whose parents sued the hospital, where she was born, for causing her deafness by misgiving the woman, then an newborn, an medicine that caused a bad allergic reaction and shutted down her ability to hear. The deaf woman today is owning a NICE townhouse (and she is not even 25!) up North in the city with the lawsuit money her parents saved up for her touse and probably would never work again for rest of her life.
thank you. i won't use my caps unless im screaming!! lol
anyway... they gave me too much medication called GENTMIACIN TOXICITY.. if im not mistaken..... and it what causes me to be deaf. i've asked would it be right or wrong to sued the hopstial but i'm not trying to make a big issue out of it... I'm only 21 years old and proud to be deaf... not to get me wrong. but it has been though my mind too many times... what would be right and wrong??

being that you are 21, I'd imagine there would be a staute of limitations on lawsuits for something like this?

Maybe your local personal injury lawyer can. Gentamicin toxicity poisoning.

Richard

do i even got the right to sue bc of gentmiacin toxicity?

I am not sure but I think the proof that it was gentamicin that caused your hearing loss would be needed.
I think it would be hard to prove and w/o lawyer, very tough to win, if at all..

Fuzzy

all i need is my birth record so that the lawyer can dig thru my files and see what they can do, but the thing is that where i was born, i just went up there for a appt. few months back and told us that they didn't have my records. I just think they should have it up in a file case or filed in the computer so all they have to do is pull it up by my name. i'm going to have to start digging thru harder... start picking things apart.....

I don't care if it takes a while to fight this court case, as long as I stick to it... It doesn't matter if I lose...etc... I'm not going to give this up.. Like I told my mother it would be worthed a try and maybe later in the future we wont regret it at all...

but Gentamicin toxicity poisoning is somthing..... of course it will be hard to fight the case but willing to do it... I've searched all over the net and some sites that ya'll may have given me...

so i think it would be a good try???

what you think :dunno:

Gentamicin toxicity poisoning is somewhere in my birth record.... :fingersx: so let's keep our fingers crossed to see how things go....

sue someone to win money.. is it really worth it to you?

I've seen many people try to sue to win money.. and they end up winning money, paying lawyer fees.. paying taxes after the winning amount, etc... is it worth it? that's something u need to discuss with tax advisor about this issue.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
sue someone to win money.. is it really worth it to you?

I've seen many people try to sue to win money.. and they end up winning money, paying lawyer fees.. paying taxes after the winning amount, etc... is it worth it? that's something u need to discuss with tax advisor about this issue.

The more I think about it the more I don't really don't want to do this.
Money isnt everything to me. I don't mind being deaf and to be honest I like being deaf and no on isn't going to be able to fix or change anything about me.

proud of being deaf. and you got a good point there.

thanks for the good advice.. :)

Back