Has anyone read a book "Left Behind"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecooncat

Reaction score
I just finished reading the book "Left Behind." It's very interesting to read.

A Novel of the Earth's Last Days

Driverless cars careen out of control. Terrified people watch their loved ones vanish. Some say it's an alien invasion, but Rayford Steele knows that his wife's warning has come true—Christ has raptured believers and he's been left behind! This commemorative volume includes behind-the-scenes comments from Jerry Jenkins, testimonies, series timelines, and book summaries.

Left Behind: 10th Anniversary Edition

I just finished reading the book "Left Behind." It's very interesting to read.

A Novel of the Earth's Last Days

Driverless cars careen out of control. Terrified people watch their loved ones vanish. Some say it's an alien invasion, but Rayford Steele knows that his wife's warning has come true—Christ has raptured believers and he's been left behind! This commemorative volume includes behind-the-scenes comments from Jerry Jenkins, testimonies, series timelines, and book summaries.

Left Behind: 10th Anniversary Edition

I already watched the movie but not read the book. It is fantastic showtime which is completely true!

I've heard of it but I've not read it. There are doctrinal errors in it. Of course, it is just a novel.

I tried to read of the "Left Behind" books and the book's focus jumped back and forth between several groups of characters so often that I got lost. I gave up half way thru the book.

I tried to read of the "Left Behind" books and the book's focus jumped back and forth between several groups of characters so often that I got lost. I gave up half way thru the book.

LOL... i know what you mean.... same with several verisons of Bible....

LOL... i know what you mean.... same with several verisons of Bible....
The difference is, the Bible is not fiction, and the novels are fiction.

No, I've never read a book called " Left Behind ". But, I do have a DVD movie. :)

I've never read the book, but I have seen the first two DVDs. I haven't seen the 3rd DVD yet. I will soon. :)

I did see the movie a while back. I had a copy of the book was reading it had similiarities to the movie.

I havent read the books but I did watched 2 of the movies and will get 3rd movie to watch soon! They are so good... David said it is based on true story.. but i told him its only a novel.. it just had not happened yet.. it could happen one day...

I have read the first two books in series but didn't read rest of the series. Why you ask. Because I started to get bored with same characters and plot is prettymuch predictable (novel is trying to follow bible loosely).

As for movies, yea they re good as kirk cameron stars in first and second movie. Movie is good as book more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back