Has anyone heard of

babymakerdaddy

Reaction score
the camp called Bill Rice Ranch? It was started by a couple that had a daughter that went deaf. It is a camp that deaf kids from the ages of 10-19 can go for a week of camp for free.

Here is a link to thier website: Bill Rice Ranch

Let me know what you think of it.

Trent

yup i went there i was 20 yrs old... it was fun but grrrr cant wear short.. must wear long to knee and cant too short...

there is one in AZ, and I know at a few kids that go there and like it. I think I could get at least one of their parents email if you want to ask them questions

I've heard of it but never went there. I just felt it wasn't my type to go cuz of the rules, how you have to wear your clothes, etc.. I just didn't fit in.

(This is Chris, using Cookie Monster’s account to reply this thread) Hopefully Bill Rice Ranch, wow, pretty long time the last time I attended to Bill Rice Ranch in Murfreesboro, TN when I was in teenager. Bill Rice Ranch recognized as religious camp, similar to Summer Bible Vacation. It had good activities, great foods, and quite an opportunity to meet deaf kids from other states. Also, that camp did earn us new friends and experience. The rules aren’t flexible, let me give you good example hmm, oh shorts aren’t permitting.

Yes, I went there when I was late teenager, maybe twice or three times. Plenty of activites, cook out, sports, horse riding, etc. Their rules were so strict. No shorts, ugghhh!

I never went there however Lot of my friends did went there which they say they had lot fun back in high school so I dont know about now since it has been long time since I heard about it.

Back