Hardcore 4x4 Guys Only!!

GENERALGOOSEPAC

Reaction score
HEY GUYS.. I WAS WALKING AROUND IN TOYSRUS WHILE I WAIT FOR MY LOADS GET OFF MY TRAILER (IM SEMI TRUCK DRIVER) SO I JUST WALKING AROUND.. REMOTE CONTROL TRUCK.. CAUGHT MY EYE 4X4 JEEP ROCK CRAWLER... I CANT PUT IT IN MY TRUCK.. OR I WILL GET IN TROUBLE BUT IT WAS LAST ONE!! SO I DECIDE TO BUY IT AND HIDE IT... BEFORE I GOT INTO THE YARD.. I DROPPED IT OFF AT MY FRIEND HOUSE.. HEHE.. I COULDNT WAIT AFTER WORK... MAKE ME NUTS TO TRY IT OUT SO BAD... FINALLY I GOT TO PLAY WITH IT... YOU WILL LOVE IT DUDE.. IT CRAWLS LIKE REAL 4X4 CRAWLER!!..I GAVE MY LITTLE CRAWLER A NAME LIL SCRAMIE HEHE

HERES THE LINK U CAN SEE AND BUY!! I WILL DO SOME MODIFICATIONS... I ALREADY DID SOME FENDERS TRIMMING TO GET BETTER FLEX!!

1:10 9.6v Rock Crawler Jeep w/BP & C - Black & Blue - New Bright - Toys "R" Us

Wal*mart Also Has Them But The Body Is Fj Landcruiser...so It Will Be Worth To Buy!! Im Buying Another One Now!! Will Post More When I Modifications My Mini Rockcrawler

GEEZ where have you been to??

Have you seen this one???
RCCrawler.com- Your #1 source for Radio Controlled Rockcrawling! ??

I have 2 :) :cool:

WARNING- its money pit LOL!

Mines about $800 for (2) and built it. hehehe

124084672.jpg

122048291.jpg

122048273.jpg

I ll try post my TJ in here.

YOMAN!

What about Dodge 4 x 4 ??? :dunno2: :giggle:

Kewl Jeep toy!

Cool, I Used To Have Wheely King But My Stupid Ex Roommate Took It To Pawn Shop.....now I'm Thinking About Get New Wheely King Soon But I'm About To Modifiaction On My New Bright With My Old Wheely King Parts To See If Its Working Fine. If Not, Then Will Buy Brand New Wheely King.

My little scramie did good job on flexing...one friend of mine (rc geek) changed the rear gears..now its runs low gears= better torque climb....if I got some time to stop at my parent's house to upload some pictures of my lil scramie...I totally took EVERYTHING off from my another new bright FJ cruiser rockcrawler and made full tube chassis and put the axles and esc/battery on it...will post it when I'm done with it...(not completely done yet) I ordered a 4 link from towerhobbies.com to put on my lil scramie and got coils from local hobby shop...almost have everything exect the 4 link which should come in this monday...so this friend of mine has same fj cruiser as mine.. I kinda of stole some his idea to make the crawler project better...

anyone who own any rc crawler..please post any picture..that's would be cool...

Aint sure if this thread right for auto talks about r/c since I couldn't find any in this forums...tell me if there's a thread about r/c then ill move this thread to there.. Thanks

Back