• Osama Bin Laden

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Weirdo

Reaction score
Who would you rather have for a father?

It's hard to choose, huh?

Last edited:
naah..not hard for me...i choose my own father! bless and rest his sweet soul as he is in heaven..

As almost all of us may tend to agree here that none of the names above in the poll would EVER be a suitable father...like for myself, choosing one that isn't ON the poll, my own dad (May God rest his soul and have everlasting peace)...yet with this poll in question...just IF, only saying IF (like it's NEVER going to happen!! :squint: ), of the aforementioned names on the poll...it definitely wouldn't be Bin Laden, who may be the world's number one terrorist and sure wouldn't want to be taught or led in the ways that he instills fear, mayhem, chaos,...! For O.J. Simpson, the very highly profiled case he was involved awhile ago is something one wouldn't really dare to be a part of, let alone whether he is guilty or not, although, thru trial and court, being found not guilty...but the 'idea' of having a potential 'murderer' as a father wouldn't be a profile I'd like to be associated with! Now that leaves me with the 'man' with the dance moves, etc...the Michael Jackson, when I say, 'the' as being once a great musical entertainer...now being diminished in today's society as someone who is possibly a 'child molester' in the eyes of many, whether it's true or not...*sighs*...this is indeed MUCH harder than I thought it would be before I began posting this...oh heck...I'm not going to go with any of 'em....to pick one, I just might be cursed for doing so....sorry Weirdo, I just can't choose between any of them...like Malfoyish indicated, I'd much rather be 'adopted' than to pick any one of these lowlifes! :cool:

I understand.

I would pick my uncle over my dad. He doesn't act like a dad to me and my sister.

I posted because I thought it wld be funny to see how hard for y'all to choose and who would it be.

Like this, would you rather eat someone else's booger or gum?

Its a tough question and its funny.

Last edited:
:-o Sorry; I can't choose. I don't like any of them.

Actually, OJ Simpson seems to be the best person. Michael Jackson molests little boys. Osama Bin Laden keeps girls in the house and makes boys martyrs. OJ Simpson hasn't done anything to kids. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Actually, OJ Simpson seems to be the best person. Michael Jackson molests little boys. Osama Bin Laden keeps girls in the house and makes boys martyrs. OJ Simpson hasn't done anything to kids. :thumb:
but do something to women...especially to murder them. :roll:

Malfoyish said:
I'd rather be adopted.
I would rather be adopted too...perhas be adopted by Bill Cosby, since he is good with kids indeed lol

I dont like those men! they are so creep. I rather pick my stepdad for being my real dad. He is so wonderful man.

i voted osama bin laden, god forbid he'd be my dad. so i can tell on USA to get him. ;) wouldnt it be nice to get him caught?

e said:
i voted osama bin laden, god forbid he'd be my dad. so i can tell on USA to get him. ;) wouldnt it be nice to get him caught?
lol now thats a smart girl there. ;)

Ummm....

I vote Micheal Jackson as my father, if he EVER touch me, I will chop his fingers off.... :pissed:

^Angel^ said:
Ummm....

I vote Micheal Jackson as my father, if he EVER touch me, I will chop his fingers off.... :pissed:
dont forget his dick too

VamPyroX said:

How would u feel if he murdered ur mother? :shock:

Back