Happy Thanksgiving!

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey! I want to have this thread to say that you all have a wonferful thanksgiving next thursday. :)

I want to thankful for....

My family.

My wonderful girlfriend who I love so much.

My AD friends :)

I thankful for so many thing I thankful for...

Love you all!:grouphug::applause:

Right back at ya, spicygirl! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, as well!

You have a wonderful Thanksgivin', too SpicyGirl ! :)
Make your Thanksgivin' Day a special to remember for years to come, especially with your family and friends. :hug:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and others! :D

I am thankful for my son TJ and my pets... :)

We will not have thanksgiving here this year... my mom and my sister got invited to someones else house.. I dont know what TJ and I will plan to.. maybe go out and eat.. or order foods from deli and eat all of the goodies! :D

Happy thanksgiving to you too. I already posted a thread on thanksgiving what it means to you topic smile.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :hug:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!! I already had my Thanksgiving Day with my husband and family (his side) on October 8 which was on Monday. Boy, did we have turkey and all the trimmings, yummmmy!! Hope you all have a good feast. I pray for my family in New Mexico, U.S.A. I miss them and hope they enjoy the food there. :cool2:

You all have a wonderful thanksgiving and drive safely!! ;)

aatbThanksgivingWall2.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all ADers (even the banned ones! :laugh2:)!

I am thankful for my parents, my roommates, my friends, running, my dog, and my beloved cat who isn't with us anymore but was the best. And l guess for my brothers and sisters and my grandparents who visit for Thanksgiving even if my grandparents are a bit :squint:. I guess I must be thankful anyway because the day is Thanksgiving.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and not too much pie!

prod_832_24114.gif

Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings to be thankful for.

I don't know when you guys celebrate thanksgiving day as we don't have thanksgiving day here in Australia but I would like to say 'Happy Thanksgiving' to all AD members here and enjoy all the yummy food! :)

Everyone ... Wishing you a Very Nice Thanksgiving Day!

Koala ... in USA, our Thanksgiving Day falls on the last second Thursday of every Novembers. This year would be our Nov 22nd.

I don't know when you guys celebrate thanksgiving day as we don't have thanksgiving day here in Australia but I would like to say 'Happy Thanksgiving' to all AD members here and enjoy all the yummy food! :)

Back