Happy Thanksgiving!

AquaBlue

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Enjoy this very special evening with those you cherish and love in your life.

Carlos. :wave:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Anyone do anything fun?

I am spending my Thanksgiving night with family, two old friends and a curious tottler who is always running around and touching things. :roll:

Nevertheless, it's a perfect evening.

I hope each of you is having a festive Thansgiving night. Carlos. :P

A blessed Thanksgiving Day to all of you.

We enjoyed the day with our daughter, son-in-law, two grandsons, and our recently widowed elderly neighbor lady. We had lots of traditional food to eat (deep fried turkeys, Southern style), and the guys played their annual horse shoe game in the back yard. :)

Hope all Americans enjoyed Thanksgiving-today as there is a big day tomorrow-Black Friday!
Seems that some stores here in Toronto are having Black Friday sales.

The words Black Friday sound to me like the title of a horror flick. Black being a dreadful entity in the darkness of a foggy night and Friday, well, Friday the 13th.

Creepy phrase. :shock:

_

The words Black Friday sound to me like the title of a horror flick. Black being a dreadful entity in the darkness of a foggy night and Friday, well, Friday the 13th.

Creepy phrase. :shock:

_
It refers to the storekeepers books going from red ink, meaning they hadn't yet made a profit to being in the black from all the shoppers.

I finally got to leave the house!!!! Spent Thanksgiving with my mom, brother, sister, some of the adult grandkids, my children, hubby and my beautiful goddaughter. Food was amazing and since I have a bum leg I got to sit and relax all day:) I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family. Feeling a bit positive today!!! Hope everyone had a beautiful day.

Wirelessly posted

The BEST Thanksgiviing ever! Our Patriots won and mio amor spent the whole game with me texting :) He called me via phone :D

Wirelessly posted

The BEST Thanksgiviing ever! Our Patriots won and mio amor spent the whole game with me texting :) He called me via phone :D

The Dolphins make me cry - like the song says. :roll:

Hello Everyone,
Happy Belated Thanksgiving to each one of you not only in U.S
But also around the World. Give Thanks for all the Blessings
We receive and shared with Family, Friends and Loved ones.
Happy Holidays and Best Wishes of Success and Good tidings to
come in the New Year, 2013 to everyone. Merry Christmas in Advance.
Cheers.

Back