Happy New Year, U.S. National Debt!

jolie, oh man that leads another 30s' despression!

And, there's a possible that we will NEVER see the money again. We will have somethin' new for a change and that will be an ID card for everyone. It will carry each person's personal information such as Social Security number, Date of Birth, medical history, bank account, person's full name, and so on. That's called " Cashless Society ". The money is goin' to be obsolete. Worthless.

And, there's a possible that we will NEVER see the money again. We will have somethin' new for a change and that will be an ID card for everyone. It will carry each person's personal information such as Social Security number, Date of Birth, medical history, bank account, person's full name, and so on. That's called " Cashless Society ". The money is goin' to be obsolete. Worthless.

I'm really doubt that but it's your wish in future.

Currency is important with part of economy, we need have strict financial institution regulation for bank, credit or mortgage like back in before late 90's or early 2000's, that where republican has loosen (make flexible) on regulation and bank, credit and mortgage crisis were occurred in late 2005's but went more worse this year.

I'm really doubt that but it's your wish in future.

Currency is important with part of economy, we need have strict financial institution regulation for bank, credit or mortgage like back in before late 90's or early 2000's, that where republican has loosen (make flexible) on regulation and bank, credit and mortgage crisis were occurred in late 2005's but went more worse this year.

Do you know how ID card will work without cash ? For example: if, you go to the store to shoppin' for groceries, the clerk will use your ID card under the barcode laser to subtract your income where you deposit it in your bank that you earn from your work. Same goes with your doctor bill and everythin'. That's what I mean " Cashless Society " -- we will not see the money again.

The Government is clever by lettin' the people to use ID card and wait to see, if anythin' happens like stealin' people's ID card or whatever happens to it, then they will change it to somethin' else such as device under the skin -- like the pets have, ya know ? I know some people will say that it never happens but, it's up to people to chose it if, they feel that it helps them to prevent thief or steal or what ever.... just for the sake of their peace of mind. :)

It's goin' to be very hard on Americans to deal with their lives and everythin'. Money could cause people sick and even, death.
it already has!! there s suicides out there!! Um, no wonder our tax dollars were never at work! Huh??

Back