Happy Labor Day!

Nancy

Reaction score
Happy Labor Day to all! :)

1.gif

webergrill4gif2vw.gif

You beat me to the punch.

Happy Labor Day all.

What is everyone doing to celebrate? All my friends are having a cookout and swim party later this afternoon.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

i hope that we have cook out today.. hehehe!! since hot outside..

Happy labor day but I'm at work all day today. I envy u all have a good resting or celebrating ur day.

I should also mentioned, I'm getting paid to take the day off.

I love holiday pay.

Happy Labor to you all, too...

Today is my free day due US public holiday...

I´m supposing to go back to work again after 3 weeks vacation today but it´s labor day, so I go back to work tomorrow.

Happy Labor's Day to you too. Wink

Today we go out to shopping earlier in the morning the price goes down all are sales and discounts too. So we will have BBQ party at the beach and swimming,snorkel,and dive from cliff of rock at the beach area. :cheers:

Happy Labor day!!!

we are going to a friends' place for BBQ and some chit chat -- gonna be a nice lazy day LOL

happy labor day peeps.. its not accually my labor day :pissed: i work today.. o well.. enjoy ur day :D

:cheers: Happy Labor Day to all of you!!!! Enjoying my day doing nothing as my foster son starts his first day back at school tomorrow.

I hope you all are having a wonderful day on your holiday. To the ones that had to work today, I hope you will be able to get time to enjoy your holiday.

me.. just be lazy staying at home becuz yesterday I already went out to the beach; even, Sat. we went to chuck e cheese & swimming pool. We are already worn-out as I don't feel like to go anywhere maybe shopping having on sales I'll think about this later but I don't think I will. Have a wonderful Labor Day.

I went camping with friends and fiance and kids.. for 3 nights with no bathroom or shower.. eeks... we also went riding on atvs.. had a good time!

Happy Labor Day to all!

Back