Happy Friday the 13th

daprilz

Reaction score
Happy 13th Friday.

:eek:

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! TOO! :D

GOT LOT THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND! *CAN'T WAIT!*

:eek: I hate fri the 13th today...bad luck...it did happen but aint sayin what... :mad2:

black_cat.jpg

Friday 13th, I won the lottery few years ago ! :D

Otherwise, I forgot my keys in my apartment when I picked up the newspaper front of the door. The door was locked.

So, the next door called cop. Know what... the fire station, cops, ambulance came over. I had my pajama on with no underwear. :Oops: I climbed up the ladder into the window.

Jeeze, they enjoyed to see my bushy. Of course, I took a shower that morning !! Thanks God, I did not have any rag on me.

Of course, it was a bad luck few years ago. :( Hopefully, today has nothing happen to us. *knock the wood*

Last edited:
Happy 13th Friday!!! My older brother's birthday today so I hope nothing bad happen to my brother *knock on wood*

:laugh2: @ Sabrina!

Glad I was born a day later!

I wish you all tons of luck getting through the day! *innocent look*

YaY!! :applause: 13th is my favorite number..
always bring me lucks.. (few not good luck) we cant help it :)
hehe..
I wonder what it bring me luck today .. :anxious waiting:

I was born on a friday the 13th, I have 2 black cats, and throughout my life I've almost always had black cats. Last time I accidentally broke a mirror, I had FABULOUS luck for weeks.

As far as today, let's see... my least favorite child is leaving my daycare today... I got to wake my boyfriend up by doing wicked things to him... and I've had 3 orgasms. Sounds like good luck to me!

Originally posted by Sydlie
I was born on a friday the 13th, I have 2 black cats, and throughout my life I've almost always had black cats. Last time I accidentally broke a mirror, I had FABULOUS luck for weeks.

As far as today, let's see... my least favorite child is leaving my daycare today... I got to wake my boyfriend up by doing wicked things to him... and I've had 3 orgasms. Sounds like good luck to me!

KevBo gave you THREE orgasms !! :eek: Poor the neighbor, they can hear your moaning !! Sydlie

:laugh2:

Originally posted by Katzie
:laugh2: @ Sabrina!

Glad I was born a day later!

I wish you all tons of luck getting through the day! *innocent look*

Ohhhh ur birthday is tomorrow!! thanks for telling us!!!! :naughty:

Originally posted by Sydlie

How did you get 3 orgasms while your boyfriend is sleeping?

Back