Happy Father's Day!

daprilz

Reaction score
Happy Father's Day!

what did you give your dad ?

i gave him 100 bucks with a card! :D

we are leaving soon to go my cousins for BBQ Grill to honor for fathers :)

y'all enjoy your special day with ur daddies! :)

For Dads
here for you the Dads..
æ===> (tie)
hehe

My man got stuff from my kids and myself.. I gave him :naughty: this morning.. hes all happy man! hehe.. :X
Kids gave him --dvd collection books and shelf.. 4 t-shirts, flipflop and 2 shorts.. we are taking him out to eat to his favorite place.. China Buffet.. (yumm) for dinner.. :)

I don't know what to give my dad for father's day today but... my father is in Florida right now visiting his fiancee... I'm thinking about washing and waxing his car since he allow me to use his car while he's out of town... he'll be happy when he find out I wash his car... ;)

My boys' father got a t-shirt from the boys, and my dad and dad in law will get a card from us. We'll stop by to see them. :mrgreen:

I haven't seen my dad yet...(he doesnt have a computer...) but will get him somethin...

gave dad a e card that was it, he got a b day father day present from me last week so thats all there is for us to do :)

I gave my dad a cute coin basket from longbergers, and a card... we all went to my both sides of grandparent family cookout and swimming. it was a nice time.

Umm.. Went to his house for Father's Day... Just gave him a hug for father's day lol. We all family had cook out for lunch and a desert thats all.

I bought a nice Toshiba DVD/CD player and some DVD movie for my Dad! :)

dont have dad -- passed on years ago -- was a quiet day

all u dad's out there -- hope ur day has been a great one for u!

I told him, happy father's day. hugged.. and give him a rest to not worry anything about us.. and took him out to dinner.

Back