Happy Birthday to...

I am very sad from here (AD) today..............:(

NO BODY mentioned to say happy birthday to me except Bebonang today............ Geez thanks alot to you all ADers............. that makes me SAD today............................

Happy Birthday to Bebonang, WhiteWolves and Snazzy Style
:wave::birthday::dj::cheers::cheers::cheers:

vdance_smilie.gif
to whitewolves!

i dont know is who, but happy bday to him :)

Thank you. Actually I am an old woman of 64 years old today. I love AD very much and I am glad to be a part of it. I like your posts very much and hope you can keep posting on the forum. :D

NO BODY mentioned to say happy birthday to me except Bebonang today............ Geez thanks alot to you all ADers............. that makes me SAD today............................

Don't be sad. I hope that birthday wishes from me and other Aders make you feel better now.

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, WHITEWOLVES. I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY. :birthday: :birthday: :D

Don't be sad. I hope that birthday wishes from me and other Aders make you feel better now.

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, WHITEWOLVES. I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY. :birthday: :birthday: :D

Thanks anyway and i am just little drunk on my b-day hee hee hee!

Thank you, everyone for wishing me a special birthday greeting. I am very touch and happy to have you as friends. I hope to keep posting as long as I live. :cool2:

Back