Happy Birthday to Prostock 19 !!

HAPPY B DAY MATTY! u gained another yr but yr heart has become younger and ur a wonderful spirit! Love to u ALWAYs matty boy!!! (((((((((matty)))))))))))))))

Just realized that Matt turned big 3-0! Welcome to 30's club! :D

Katzie said:
Just realized that Matt turned big 3-0! Welcome to 30's club! :D

No wonder Bernie & Phyl's Furniture and Jordon Furniture trucks always at Matty's house to delivery too many new beds.

*gasp* he broke too many beds !! Take it easy Matty !!

Ohh... I forgot to tell you... Matty told me he saved one for you because you broke your bed too many times as well. He told me not to tell you when you'll be getting your bed, so keep an eye out the window for the delivery guy and perhaps you might invite him over, too? :mrgreen:

Katzie said:
Ohh... I forgot to tell you... Matty told me he saved one for you because you broke your bed too many times as well. He told me not to tell you when you'll be getting your bed, so keep an eye out the window for the delivery guy and perhaps you might invite him over, too? :mrgreen:

Oh great, I can't wait to get a new bed from him. Hope, he will bring a king bed for me and AmericanChopper. We can fool around next weekend. :naughty:

I can invite him over just only a cup of coffee and a pie. Not enter my bedroom. :eek2: I am afraid, his balls will drop on the floor when he will see me in naked. He preferred to be with 20's ladies.... instead of 40's..

Back