Happy birthday to our own Surfer, AJ!!!

happy birthday, dude! :cheers:

:birthday: to youu

Hope the day is a great one for u!!!!!!!!!!! have fun and DO be careful!

Happy Birthday AJ! Have a great day of celebrating by riding some more waves...but pssttt...keep away from Katrina-- ;) and you'll have many more great times celebrating your b-day riding and tamin' the waves with your mean and lean surfer-board in the years ahead! Anyhow, have a great and wonderful day, hope it'll be a blast for ya!!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

(btw, got any pics of your surfer-board(s)?)

bdayparty.gif

Happy Birthday AJ! May all your dreams come true... Have a great birthday dude!

thank you ALL for ur warm wishes. i had the best day today. my brother and my friend pancho took me out for a guys outting. we went to some bars had a few drinks came home got changed then had a small party with family and a few friends. lol my cake...was pieces of chicken with candles in them. like chicken breasts, chicken strips. it was so cool. cuz i LOVE chicken. it was the best "cake" i ever had. got some presents like, a gretchen wilson poster a kelly clarkson poster, surf wax, tshirts, necklace, what else...sketch pad and a new big & rich cd, cuz my old one is broken.

then Kelly Clarkson gave me 3 gifts. on the MTV video music awards, she won Best Female Video award, then she one Best Pop Video award. and then her grand finale performance was insane.

so i had an awesome 23rd bday. thank you

i love all of u guys.

the only bad thing about my bday was...my friend asked me what i wanted for my birthday i said a poem. she said ok. and i never got one :tears: :tears: she said she was "all poemed out" she felt like she didn't have anymore poems to write. that made me sad.

AJ said:
the only bad thing about my bday was...my friend asked me what i wanted for my birthday i said a poem. she said ok. and i never got one :tears: :tears: she said she was "all poemed out" she felt like she didn't have anymore poems to write. that made me sad.

I'll write you a poem...

To AJ, You're a wonderful person
To AJ, You're an amazing person
To me, You're special
And yeah most of us are special :hug:

To AJ, You can be a wonderful person
To AJ, You can be an amazing person
And you know you're special
As a friend, you're an unique special guy!!! :P

AJ said:
thank you ALL for ur warm wishes. i had the best day today. my brother and my friend pancho took me out for a guys outting. we went to some bars had a few drinks came home got changed then had a small party with family and a few friends. lol my cake...was pieces of chicken with candles in them. like chicken breasts, chicken strips. it was so cool. cuz i LOVE chicken. it was the best "cake" i ever had. got some presents like, a gretchen wilson poster a kelly clarkson poster, surf wax, tshirts, necklace, what else...sketch pad and a new big & rich cd, cuz my old one is broken.

then Kelly Clarkson gave me 3 gifts. on the MTV video music awards, she won Best Female Video award, then she one Best Pop Video award. and then her grand finale performance was insane.

so i had an awesome 23rd bday. thank you

i love all of u guys.

Glad u had great time today! Chicken cake is perfect for u! smile

Here is rose for you. (I know it´s supposing for a lady but it´s cool to have roses for you... :D

Liebling:-))) said:

Here is rose for you. (I know it´s supposing for a lady but it´s cool to have roses for you... :D

thank you for the roses

Back