happy birthday to my son!

Happy Birthday to Sean! :D

Sean says thank you to all of you

SherryCherish and Kalista. he loves your avatars. :)

Sugar Buzz!

Happy 4th Birthday Sean!! The cake look so fabulous!! :thumb:

I want to lick off all the frostings on every window around the building. *snicker*

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: to you dearest Sean!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, and have fun celebrating with your family and friends!!!! Have a great day!!! :hug: :hug: :ily:

Happy Birthday to you...... *singing*
Happy Birthday to you......... sean...
Happy Birthday to you.........

Let's globber cake.. and don't worry about candle... Your parent will handle it..

LOL

When you finished your birthday cake..

Let's go and play fun...
spiderman-castle.jpg

*wricked laughing*

What did little Sean get for his birthday??...

^Angel^ said:
What did little Sean get for his birthday??...

he only open a few yesterday -- spiderman t shirt, yo yo of spiderman, and catching ball that stick to "mitt" and spiderman swimming short.

he will have a lot more coming up on his birthday party on saturday. :)

OldNavyGirl said:
he only open a few yesterday -- spiderman t shirt, yo yo of spiderman, and catching ball that stick to "mitt" and spiderman swimming short.

he will have a lot more coming up on his birthday party on saturday. :)

Aww how cute, he must be so lucky to get more gifts this Saturday, it was nice of you two to give him a few gifts on his birthday!

Post some pictures up if you guys can ;)

He must be crazy about spiderman! I think that's soo cute! I wish I could give him the spiderman couch to Sean. Its been sitting in the storage room. My friend bought it for xmas when I had kept the little boy, Tyler for a while but he moved to NJ with his mom. So now, i'm using the spiderman couch for my dog. He loves it.. that's his little couch!

Glad he had a good birthday!

RebelGirl said:
He must be crazy about spiderman! I think that's soo cute! I wish I could give him the spiderman couch to Sean. Its been sitting in the storage room. My friend bought it for xmas when I had kept the little boy, Tyler for a while but he moved to NJ with his mom. So now, i'm using the spiderman couch for my dog. He loves it.. that's his little couch!

Glad he had a good birthday!

oh yeah he would love the small couch and thats sweet of you. :) thanks though. yes hes definitely crazy about spiderman along with few other characters such as elmo, clifford, and etc -- u get the idea. :)

^Angel^ I will try but i can't promise. :)

Sean had a wonderful birthday and he also had spiderman cake. He had a lot of fun.

He got a lot of new summer clothes, spiderman sandals, spiderman water sprinkler, spiderman towels, spiderman video camera ( yes for kids), spiderman blankets & pillow ( my grandma made it.), racing cars with more than 14 little cars, rocket for outside, spiderman traffic lights, other spiderman mask with web slinger, bunches of spiderman stuff. oh boy... :) go fishing game. few more, i can't remember. most of all he loves it all.

last night was so cute because when we arrive home and he wants his new spiderman pillow and blanket. :) I was happy to give to him. he smiled for new blanket and pillow to sleep on. :)

Back