Happy Birthday to My Momma

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO MY MOMMA!!!!

she will be 50 yrs old (tmw july 30)
she is WONDERFUL woman, she is lovely mother, i am very damn proud of her, she been there for me, she raised me all in my life, she did taught me right thing from wrong thing.. I LOVE HER SO MUCH! she is my momma!!! I know it hard for me beleive that she is 50 yrs old but she look so YOUNG momma!!! :)
so I will put the pic some in here after bday party.. allright.. I hope it will be perfect bday party (hope not mess up from stepfather) *sigh* *cross fingers*

happy b day to yr momma being 50 is something speical and i know u ll have fun tmw :)

MAny more for ur momma :)

:birthday: to your mother ! :) Give her lots of hugs with your love ~ ;)

Happy Birthday to your Mom!

The best gift for your Mom is the sweet msg you posted about her, showing your love for her.

God bless you both on this special day. :)

Happy Birthday to Tweety's mom!! Reaching a golden milestone is great and with her having a special daughter such as you TweetyBird makes it more wonderful!! Hope your plans for her celebration goes smoothly and nicely!! :D

Happy Birthday to your mom Tweetybirdie!

Hope her birthday party goes beautiful! :fingersx:

Very quite special 50th of your mother's bday.

Send her celebrate birthday sing for me, Happy Birthday to Tweety's mom repeatily til 3xtimes and Make her dream come true for wishes. Happy Birthday to you....

Your mother quite went well and always be there for you all these years and never stopping.. Really big supportive w/you all the way no matter what she had been patience and loving you alot. I do believe all my bottom heart..

Of course, You always love your mother the most down on earth.

:thumb:

I ordered for mom bday cake.. her fave brother baby, who died in 2000 so i thought it very specail on her bday 50 yrs old so there brother and mom.. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 37
aww that was soo sweet of you, I bet your mother cried!...Goodness now I have tears falling down my cheek heh...

awwww!!! but she havent see cake yet cuz of they are in mississippi.. :pissed: thanks lot to stepfather! *sigh* ofc i knew she will cry

wow! I see a nice cake with kewl pix of her and her late brother. let me know when ur mom see that cake. Bet she will crying and embrace you big time.

Happy Birthday to ur mom, making her wish come true after turn 5-0!

Lasza said:
wow! I see a nice cake with kewl pix of her and her late brother. let me know when ur mom see that cake. Bet she will crying and embrace you big time.

Happy Birthday to ur mom, making her wish come true after turn 5-0!
ofc i will do that sis!!!! ;) and thanks

THAT IS SOOOO SWEET TWEETY i CAN NOT BELIVE THE WONDERFUL gift u gave ur mom that was SO sweet!

Back