Happy Birthday Sydlie

No she isn't 21...gimme the damn beers!

I'll drink it for you on your birthday! Sydlie! :p

Happy Birthday, Sydlie!! I agree with Fly Free and BBNT....Kevin loves you more!! LOL :birthday: :beer:

Last edited:
Oddball said:
Happy Birthday, Sydlie!! I agree with Sneeky and BBNT....Kevin loves you more!! LOL :birthday: :beer:

*looking around* hey Oddball -- whos Sneeky qq :rofl: hahaha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! sorry I am late, I couldnt log on my account. On a friends computer now. I know you will be happy on this special day besides your soon to be wedding day :)

You guys are awsome. I know I'm late in the reply, but I still don't have internet access at home because the crew of Time Warner Cable are assholes... (Long story) anyway, I'll be back here full time in about 2 weeks when my DSL kicks in. I tend not to have good birthdays and unfortunately this year was no exception to the rule, but I've been enjoying myself mightily since the move- does that count? I've desided that I didn't just turn 24, I'm reclaiming the age of 22 because if I start lying about my age now, no one will suspect me when I hit 50 LOL. I'm really in heaven down here, you should all visit once I get to know the area better. I just found out that there's an open caption theater somewhere nearby, a place called (I think) Pickerington, I think, and supposedly it's within 30 minutes of me.

What else, what else??? Well, I guess I should inform you all that Kevin and I are no longer together as of this past weekend. Please, no saying your sorry, it's all for the best. Don't ask me why either because I'd prefer not to "air my dirty laundry in public" as it were. I have no regrets of the situation and no hurt feelings, nor do I have any resentment for Kevin and in the words of Forrest Gump "That's about all I have to say about that..."

I should start work within the next few days, in fact, the reason I came to the library to get online is because I needed to check the distances from my home of the 2 stores I have the choice to work at. One of the stores (I'm not sure which) has 2 Deaf employees, so cross your fingers and hope that I choose the right one!!!

I did great on my ASL placement test at school, tested into the class I thought I should be at (Level 5) my adviser is really great and I think these next 2 years at school will be fabulous.

I love you all and I'll be back in 2 weeks.

:Oops: Now I see that she's back on, but via a library connection. :P At least, we know that she's back and truly alright! :wave: Hope the move was smooth and uneventual.
Good luck on the job hunt.

Back