Happy birthday reba

To my ADer friends, thank you for the good wishes on my birthday! :ty:

Easter%20Lamb%20Cake.jpg

Happy Birthday!!

Cool!

My wifes birthday is tomorrow but we actually celebrated it tonight, out for a nice family dinner, Hope your birthday was a great one and you enjoyed your day as well !
Happy birthday to your missus. :)

Yes, I had a very enjoyable time with the family.

...but Reba you're not fooling us right, scared of the age increased by having your real birthday proposed another year later??, a week ago?? own up , come on you're really 1 year older by one more year, right?

...but Reba you're not fooling us right, scared of the age increased by having your real birthday proposed another year later??, a week ago?? own up , come on you're really 1 year older by one more year, right?
I'm not quite sure what you're saying but OK. :lol:

Happy Birthday, Reba!! Lost my password for this site.....first time in all these years, I think....anyway, glad you had a good time.....

Happy Birthday, Reba!! Lost my password for this site.....first time in all these years, I think....anyway, glad you had a good time.....

:giggle:...Oh Tousi....Where did ya find it?....When I was away for 2 weeks...came home...and couldn't even get on Yahoo...:laugh2:

I'm glad that you found your way back! :)

Here is my annual lamb cake. This year it was dark chocolate cake with white coconut ("wool") frosting. :)

Attachments

• lamb2014.jpg
    lamb2014.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 11
happy Birthday Reba! I haven't know you well but we are member alldeaf anyway... have a wonderful on your day!!!

Back