bday_large.gif
to you,
bday_large.gif
to you,
bday_large.gif
to MR. CHIMP,
bday_large.gif
to youuuu!!!

I wanted to wish my lovely husband, the chimp, a very special birthday this year. Last year, I was out of town on business in Minneapolis and missed out celebrating his birthday. It would have been our first celebration together as husband and wife. I am happy to say that I am home this year and we will celebrate it together.

Honey, here is your special birthday cake.....
monkey40.jpg

:hug: :kiss: :cuddle:
MAYFLOWER
:fly:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: To a wonderful member of AllDeaf. May all your dreams and wishes come true for you on your birthday today. I hope you have many, many more birthdays to come Levonian!!!!
Mayflower, what a beautiful dedication to your husband!!! You both are so special!!!!
I hope you have a great time celebrating a special birthday today!!!! :ily: :hug:

:birthday: to youuu
:birthday: to youuu
:birthday: to youuu, Mr Chimp!!!!

Hope the day is a GREAT one for u!!! :cheers:

Wowie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR CHIMP!

;) I am sure you are ENJOYING your extra-special birthday with Mrs Chimp!

:applause:

Mayflower got me a guinea pig for my birthday! She's just a baby - a few weeks old at the most. And she's adorable - very calm and relaxed, and she purrs and coos constantly when I stroke her. I named her Tribble. I'll post pics in a few hours. :)

Levonian said:
Mayflower got me a guinea pig for my birthday! She's just a baby - a few weeks old at the most. And she's adorable - very calm and relaxed, and she purrs and coos constantly when I stroke her. I named her Tribble. I'll post pics in a few hours. :)

Tribble? Adorable! My husband had to explain me what a Tribble is from the classic StarTrek less a month ago! :-D

Cannot wait to see the picture!
*PS-- Guinea pig is bigger than a hamster, right?

gnarlydorkette said:
Cannot wait to see the picture!
*PS-- Guinea pig is bigger than a hamster, right?
Here she is. I’ll try to get a better picture of her later—this one is back lit. I should have shot it from the other side of the table, but I’m not thinking too clearly this afternoon due to rampant overindulgence in tequila last night. (I’ve always believed that a birthday bash should extend over two or three days, at least). :mrgreen: She’s just adorable. When I stroke her back, her diaphragm vibrates just like a cat’s does, and she makes a soft purring-cooing noise kind of like a cross between a cat and a dove. I’m so happy to finally have a normal pet. All my other pets are neurotic basket cases. :roll:

And yes, they are bigger than hamsters. They grow to be almost a foot long and weigh about one and a half pounds.

Picture005.jpg

Here to Mr. Chimp!!! :) Hope u have a wonderful day! :)

Attachments

• bdcake2.gif
    bdcake2.gif
    4 KB · Views: 1
Back