Happy Birthday Magatsu :)

Happy Birthday to you. 25 years umm, I feel old already. :) Enjoy while being young.

I have one tiny question here, how come everyone did not say Happy Birthday to each person everyday except for the ones who post most?

Last edited:
bbnt, haha. That will be the best gift! :P

Beowulf, I guess I suppose to wear nothing but loincloth! It will woo women for sure! :crazy:

posts from hell, lol

Thanks everyone (included Alex & jazzy!)

jazzy said:
I have one tiny question here, how come everyone did not say Happy Birthday to each person everyday except for the ones who post most?
That will be probably because they didn't input their birthday dates? I must admit that I am not sure.. Anyway I will cherish my youngness at this moment ;)

Oh dang, I missed the party. I guess I have to send the topless girl dancers back. ;)

jazzy said:

That's because those members who shared the same birthday don't come in AD anymore, or for a long time, I guess...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

bdcake.gif
:party: :ily:

:birthday: to you.. eventhough we argue about poltics.. but heck who cares :D

happy birthday :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
:birthday: to you.. eventhough we argue about poltics.. but heck who cares :D

happy birthday :D

LOL, yes and me as well about the CI thread your not alone DeafSCUBA98
:giggle:

By the way, many happy returns of the day.

LOL. I actually laughed when I read DeafSCUBA98 and Tamara's posts.. believe me, I would say same thing if it is your birthday today. I know we often bash each other based on our opinions or our politics... even though I like to say something about it but it will not solve the 'past' between both of you and me. But still nice of you guys, thanks!

MsGiglz, Liebling and others, thanks too! :thumb:

sweetgal154 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

I just turned 21 tuesday

cheers! :cheers:

I apology for not making a thread for you, I don't barley know you too well, in that case Happy Birthday! :birthday: :party:

sweetgal154 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

I just turned 21 tuesday

cheers! :cheers:
Thanks! And...
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Belated Happy Birthday!

Kalastic & Lovely2Bme, many thanks! :grouphug:

Back