Happy Birthday Fly Free

:party: :birthday: Flyfree

Wendy

:birthday: to you!!!

better than being 38!!! :lol: remmy I told you so and not be ack at 35 -- :) think good...

:birthday: to you!!!

:rofl: @ several of u!! hahaha made the day begin with laughter

thank u everybody!!!!!!! :grouphug:

:ily: my friends!!!!

**Huggs** Stephie.. Happy Belated Birthday!.. I wasnt on computer since last fri.. :)

Hope you had good day.. \,,/_ :ily:

*huggies* Annie!!! :ily: too! :D

Purple -- thanks!

the day has been a nice and quiet day -- MizzDeaf and i are going to be doing a combination of 3 events into 1 evening of dinner out (my bday, our valentines' day and our 1/2 year anniversary we have been together -- and it DOES NOT feel like 6 mos! :shock: feels more like over a year already LOL)

Fly Free said:
*huggies* Annie!!! :ily: too! :D

Purple -- thanks!

the day has been a nice and quiet day -- MizzDeaf and i are going to be doing a combination of 3 events into 1 evening of dinner out (my bday, our valentines' day and our 1/2 year anniversary we have been together -- and it DOES NOT feel like 6 mos! :shock: feels more like over a year already LOL)
that's SUCH a wonderful idea, congrats on ur 6mos, and glad u had a wonderful b day fly! many more to come fly cuz u know it never ends with the one u love :) love is like one big party and the party NEVER ends!

:party: Congratulations with the day, Fly Free. I hope you have fun with your chick! :party:

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you :party: :party:
:party:
Have a fun on your special day :mrgreen:

Thank u Teekie, Liebling and Liza!! *huggies* :D

Liza -- i ALWAYS have fun with my chick haha

Back