Happy Birthday Christy!

Levonian

Reaction score
Do any of you still remember the pretty Deaf girl from Colorado who was a contestant on the sixth season of the reality TV show Survivor? Well, tommorow is Christy’s 27th birthday! So whether you love her, hate her, or are completely indifferent, let’s all give the girl a big round of applause and wish her many more to come! And if you don’t have anything nice to say, then just don’t say it, cuz cjester27 is going to make very sure that Christy sees this thread.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

bdayparty.gif

OMG! Of course I remember Christy, Who wouldn't? ;)

bday_large.gif
to you....
bday_large.gif
to you...
bday_large.gif
to Christy! :applause:

Christy, You rock girl, I've watched you on Survivor, Wishes you won that million dollars, dammit! because I would want half of it. :whistle: Now, I'm just kidding or am I? :fingersx:

Happy Birthday Girl, Hope yours will be special!

How can I forget a Survivor?...

Happy Birthday Christy!!! May all your dreams come true, have a great birthday girl...

btw, I did pray and hope you would win, but there's always next time right? ;)

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTY!!!

Sending you many good wishes.... CELEBRATE BIG. After all, it's your birthday, and you're a BIG deal!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:grouphug: Mr. & Mrs. Levonian​

Levonian said:
Dammit, woman—stop doing that! :pissed: I will have to paddle your butt now.

CHIMPIE DEAR.....

GET OVER IT!!!Your silly tantrum is not going to work with me.
BTW, you should have logged out when you are done using my computer!! :doh:

^ :laugh2: Don't you love Mayflower and Levonian? But; Mayflower won this round. :bowdown:

Cheri said:
^But; Mayflower won this round. :bowdown:

Thank you, Cheri. :ily:

NOW, LEVONIAN.... Be careful with your words here. I could tell everyone here what I had to do for you for the last couple of nights. :wiggle:

Let's get back to our topic here and continue to post our good wishes to Christy. ;)

Happy Birthday Christy!! I had the great pleasure of meeting you at D.W.W in Toronto three years ago and it was wonderful to chat with you.

:birthday: Happy Birthday and enjoy your day!! This time you get to outwit, outplay and outsmart strangers and say you are several years younger! :giggle:

happy birthday to christy I remembered that I watched you while you play at survivor on tv. I really dunno you are deaf but you did a great there !:) I hope you will have a fun your birthday and birthday again. :party: :birthday:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Christy!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day, and many more birthdays to come!!!! You are a TRUE SURVIVOR in my eyes!!!! May God Bless you on your birthday, enjoy and have lots of cake!!!!
Again, :birthday: to a very AWESOME person. :thumb: :ily:

Mayflower said:
Thank you, Cheri. :ily:

NOW, LEVONIAN.... Be careful with your words here. I could tell everyone here what I had to do for you for the last couple of nights. :wiggle:

Let's get back to our topic here and continue to post our good wishes to Christy. ;)

i STILL cant get over the blue poodle :(

Levonian said:
Do any of you still remember the pretty Deaf girl from Colorado who was a contestant on the sixth season of the reality TV show Survivor? Well, tommorow is Christy’s 27th birthday! So whether you love her, hate her, or are completely indifferent, let’s all give the girl a big round of applause and wish her many more to come! And if you don’t have anything nice to say, then just don’t say it, cuz cjester27 is going to make very sure that Christy sees this thread.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

bdayparty.gif

:applause: Christy - We have the same birthdate - aren't we special?! Happy birthday to you, Christy. The age is just a number but an anniversary of Life! Congrats! ;)

Back