Happy Birthday ChicagoBlue2 !

birthdaycake2.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!

City of Chicago birthday cake. Now that's how I'd like to end my day-- with one of those. :P

Also, I heard from my step mom, which made my day a little better.

Thanks everyone. This morning didn't start out the way I'd hoped for, but things are getting better, and my mood has improved considerably. I have a good feeling it'll end well, but how, I have no idea-- yet.

Thanks everyone. This morning didn't start out the way I'd hoped for, but things are getting better, and my mood has improved considerably. I have a good feeling it'll end well, but how, I have no idea-- yet.
Go to Starbucks say it's your birthday! I hope they give you a free cake pop :)

thumb-ga050619.gif

Gee wouldn't be great this worked LOL !

Go to Starbucks say it's your birthday! I hope they give you a free cake pop :)

That, or send me off in style. (Wishful thinking on my part here :lol:) The last time I went to a place where a birthday was celebrated was quite a few years ago-- when I was still growing up down south.

That, or send me off in style. (Wishful thinking on my part here :lol:) The last time I went to a place where a birthday was celebrated was quite a few years ago-- when I was still growing up down south.
There you go ! Get moving lol

I just walked by Starbucks, and it's hopping, and Lawrence is traffic jammed because of theater season being in full swing.
Awwww bummer enjoy the city and treat yourself

image.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK.....Sorry your day was not as happy as you planned.

Back