Happy Birthday Cheri!!

Happy Birthday to you...... Cheri

So Make it so your wish come true..... *wink* hafta fun Bday celebrate! :) :thumb:

Happy happy happy birthday to you, dear Cheri :) I have missed you! I sure hope you are having a terrific day, wherever you are! :)

Love you!

:birthday: to you
:birthday: to you
:birthday: Dear Cheri
:birthday: to yo-o-ou!!

Enjoy your special day with your family!!! :dance: :grouphug:

:birthday: to youuu
:birthday: to youuu
:birthday: to youuu, Cheri gurl the other blondie here on AD!

Hope the day has been a great one for u! :cheers:

alright, I have my glass ready to drink before I SING!! let me drink first.. :beer: Ok here we go!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU

*cough cough!!* sorry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHERI & ANGEL!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!!!!!!! :party:

Have a blast one GIRLS!!! :ily: :kiss:

Happy Bday Cheri and Angel, hope ya both have an great birthday!.
:birthday: :birthday:

HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu!!!
hApPy BiRtHdAy To YoU!!!!
HaPpY bIrThDaY, dEaR cHeRi!!
hApPy BiRtHdAy To YoU!
:dance: :dance: :dance:
And here is your present!
:ily:

(p.s. If the flash movie does not play, right-click and select play, then you're set!)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sis. Hugs Wish you the best Birthday You could get. Happy Birthday Girly. :D

Happy belated birthdays, Cheri and Angel! I’ve been away from my computer for the past couple of days. So what did the Doublemint sisters get for their birthdays?

:dj: Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Cheri
Happy Birthday to youuuu..... :dj:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

:party: Happy Birthday Twinie :party:

May all your dream come true, See you on Tuesday! :ily:

Wow.. I wanted to thank everyone that wished me a happy birthday I spend my birthday on the Roads (Working).. Well, That's Life heh! I got a Greeting cards to make from a computer from my parents and some Body Spray from Victoria Secerts... My Son Markus called me on the roads to wish me a happy birthday through my step mom's celluar phone... I got Angel a gift but Im giving it to her on Tuesday when she down in Indiana;)

Thank you Roadrunner for a nice surprise on this thread... Love Ya Bro. :)

You all soo Sweet and Talk to you all when I Return back to Ohio.. Tweetybird is correct I'll be home June 21st.. Miss ya All and take care!! :)

Cheri said:
Wow.. I wanted to thank everyone that wished me a happy birthday I spend my birthday on the Roads (Working).. Well, That's Life heh! I got a Greeting cards to make from a computer from my parents and some Body Spray from Victoria Secerts... My Son Markus called me on the roads to wish me a happy birthday through my step mom's celluar phone... I got Angel a gift but Im giving it to her on Tuesday when she down in Indiana;)

Thank you Roadrunner for a nice surprise on this thread... Love Ya Bro. :)

You all soo Sweet and Talk to you all when I Return back to Ohio.. Tweetybird is correct I'll be home June 21st.. Miss ya All and take care!! :)
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sent me few postcards!!!! i love it!!!!! :cuddle:

TweetyBird said:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sent me few postcards!!!! i love it!!!!! :cuddle:

You Sure Welcome!!! I send you More LOL! *Hugs*

Cheri said:
You Sure Welcome!!! I send you More LOL! *Hugs*
hehehe!!!! sure sure!! i love it!!!! i cant wait!!! when u come home, i will tell u more news abt me.. ok..

Back