Happy Anniversary, Baby Doll

Levonian

Reaction score
Three years ago today, Mayflower and I drove to Las Vegas and met with the fat Elvis. It’s been a hell of a three years—lots of ups and downs, financial problems, dying pets, lunatic employers, and lunatic parents. But through it all, you’ve stuck by me. So, dear Mayflower, this Bud’s for you. No, scratch that—I better come up with something a little more endearing. Sweetie, even though you’re 1000 miles away in Washington right now, you’re right here in my heart. Time and distance can’t keep us apart. I loved you three years ago, I love you now, and I will continue to love you long into the future. Nothing will ever stand in the way of that. Happy anniversary sweetie—everything will eventually work itself out in the end. Just make it home safe and sound. My heart will wait as long as it takes. :kiss:

Romantic Levonian :giggle:

anyways, congrats to Mr.Chimp and mayflower :giggle:

wow, 3 years goes real fast now...

Happy Anniversary to you both, dearest Mayflower & Levioan... :hug:

Aww Happy Anniversary Lovemonkeyies !!...

aww what sweet that is! heh! its sooo romantic.. smiling..

Happy Annivesary to both of you and hope you will endure another year and more~!

Aww, Levonian, You are sure romantic by heart. ;)

Happy Anniversary to you both. :hug: Live life to the fullest.

Levonian, your a romantic person to express those enduring words here. Happy Anniversary!

My sweetie sent me a card but I didn't send her one. :( But I guess this thread makes up for that, right? :fingersx:

My sweetie sent me a card but I didn't send her one. :( But I guess this thread makes up for that, right? :fingersx:

Err.. no.....

Methinks hot passion, satisfying, exciting sex will make up for it. :o

Err.. no.....

Methinks hot passion, satisfying, exciting sex will make up for it. :o

Uh, she's in Vancouver, WA right now and won't be back for quite a while. She'll have to settle for Internet sex. :boink:

Back