Happy and Sad

playsonfreeway

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

Today day is a Happy and Sad day. Sad because a childwill

I don't understand said your you means happy mood day I don't undersand what are you talk to means happy day or sad day I am very not understand!!

Wirelessly posted

sorry got distracted by RL and hit post before finishing.

Today a bio mom lost her child which is sad.

Today that child will have forever family with my wife and I, which is the Happy part he has lived with us for 17 months. He is 18 months old.

Wirelessly posted

Today that child will have forever family with my wife and I, which is the Happy part he has lived with us for 17 months. He is 18 months old.

Congratulations then on your adoption. :)

What is a Childwill? You have to clarify what you mean by that. We are puzzled. :dunno:

Wirelessly posted

congulation for you :)

Wirelessly posted

Well I am happy for you. And it must be what is best for the little boy, California courts don't easily take children from their biological parents... There must have been major mitigating circumstances... and since the baby was only 1 month old when he was placed with you, I think it is better he stay with you.

Congrats on your new son!

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Congratulations on your growing family! :applause:

Wirelessly posted

Yes, happy and sad. But with that attitude, I'm sure you will do everything to make sure the child does not suffer from the loss of his bio-mom in his life.

Back