Happy 4th of July!

Hollykins1

Reaction score
Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July everyone!

(for those who don't reside in America where it's a national holiday - I still hope you have a wonderful and safe day!) :wave:

Wirelessly posted

Happy 4th of July!

Joey Chestnut won the hotdog eating contest for 5th straight year on 4th of July. He is the man!

Happy 4th of July,America. :)

Well, they should have been more careful. Many people die each year because of fireworks...that wont stop us from going to shows :)

It stopped my family years ago. And fireworks for personal use are banned where I live just because of this problem.

Plus I have a very bad scar on my right foot from when another child dropped a sparkler on me in childhood.

Fireworks danger is actually something that is a concern.

Dad died peacefully in his sleep at 3 a.m. All my brothers and sisters gathered by Mom's side to comfort her and to let her know that family sticks together. My youngest brother is the writer in the family, but he asked me to write the eulogy. I have no idea where to begin.
I wonder what Dad was dreaming when he left. I hope he was flying to a rising sun. Happy Landings, Dad. We miss you.

Dad died peacefully in his sleep at 3 a.m. All my brothers and sisters gathered by Mom's side to comfort her and to let her know that family sticks together. My youngest brother is the writer in the family, but he asked me to write the eulogy. I have no idea where to begin.
I wonder what Dad was dreaming when he left. I hope he was flying to a rising sun. Happy Landings, Dad. We miss you.

I am so sorry Beowulf. At least he was surrounded by family and it was peaceful. I'm sure you will come up with a beautiful eulogy. :grouphug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!

Remember that I was born and raised in USA almost all of my life until 16 years ago when I came here in Canada. :)

Happy Fourth of July, Everyone! :wave:

Back