Happy 420

hootster

Reaction score
Title says it all...

:( Today is the 7th Anniversary of the Columbine High School shooting. It happened in 1999. :angel:

420 has many different meanings.

For me, I am a German-American and on this day in April 20, 1889 is also the day that Adolf Hitler was born.

Heath said:

For me, I am a German-American and on this day in April 20, 1889 is also the day that Adolf Hitler was born.

:angel: Really? Oh I didn't know that!!! If he was still alive today? How old would Adolph be?

Heath said:

If that is who this thread is directing to then I wouldn't say Happy Birthday to him.

CODAchild said:
:angel: Really? Oh I didn't know that!!! If he was still alive today? How old would Adolph be?

That would make him 117 years old. I think.

ButterflyGirl said:
If that is who this thread is directing to then I wouldn't say Happy Birthday to him.

Did I say Happy Birthday !!!???!!!! I said " On this day Hitler was born.... "

Happy birthday, Adolph. Now go back to Hell and rot there for eternity.

Levonian said:
What happens at 4:20 on 4/20? Garcia rises from the dead? :squint:

lol, nah. I m not a hippie, just a stoner. I hate hippies, actually. hahaha.

hootster said:
I hate hippies, actually. hahaha.

They annoy me too. I used to work with a bunch of 'em. Laziest fuckers on the face of the planet. :roll:

Well, maybe it’s not so much that they’re lazy, but just that they can’t concentrate on what they’re doing worth a shit. :lol:

Levonian said:
They annoy me too. I used to work with a bunch of 'em. Laziest fuckers on the face of the planet. :roll:

THANK YOU!

I agree with you 100%.

Actually, most stoners are not hippies. Most hate the hippies cuz they make the rest of us look bad. :mad:

I know what a hippie is and they are very Anti-American but what is a stoner ?

That's my best friend's daughter's birthday today. She turned 11! YIKES! I met her when she was a year old....that make me OLD! :ugh2:

Back