Hangman!

:gives:
:roll::roll::roll:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
this game sucks...bec there are no hangman, but guess abc.

vvti low rolla!! :mad2: Please, You don't play a game the hangman. Then, you should put to no post. Thank.

no no no...dovip..no wonder you are 12 yrs old...

look. the hangman game is supposed draw the pic of person hang out when people incorrect the ABC, but i don't see any draw the pic of person hang out....understand? thats why i said game sucks....

the person will full hang out when people incorrect about 15 or less...ain't sure and there are about 20 or more people answered.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
no no no...dovip..no wonder you are 12 yrs old...

look. the hangman game is supposed draw the pic of person hang out when people incorrect the ABC, but i don't see any draw the pic of person hang out....understand? thats why i said game sucks....

the person will full hang out when people incorrect about 15 or less...ain't sure and there are about 20 or more people answered.

Are you build? You should wear use a glass.

Yeah, I am 12 years old. Of course, I like to play the hangman. I can see any draw the picture. So, If you're 10 over and can you play a game it. You're people enjoy a fun!

Originally posted by DoVip
Are you build? You should wear use a glass.

Yeah, I am 12 years old. Of course, I like to play the hangman. I can see any draw the picture. So, If you're 10 over and can you play a game it. You're people enjoy a fun!
WTF? you don't get it yet...nevermind. not worth to explain to 12 yrs old...:o

Originally posted by DoVip
Kevbo, and vvti low rolla

:boink:

ugh.. me and kevbo got
owned.jpg
dovip..

LIVE IT UP GUYS!!!! ugh!! U guys acting SO immature and making THREAD so wasteful. Grow up, guys! Ugh!

HEY HEY HEY! I got two mysterious words for you to guess letters for:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Back