_ o / not.

Used: AEFHILMNOPRSTY

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
There are 10 types of people in the /
w o r l _ , / the ones who / _ n o w / _ i n a r y /
a n _ / the ones / who / _ o / not.

Used: AEFHILMNOPRSTUWY

Sweetheart said:
There are 10 types of people in the world, the ones who / _ n o w / _ i n a r y /
and the ones who do not.

Used: ADEFHILMNOPRSTUWY

VamPyroX said:
There are 10 types of people in the world, the ones who / _ n o w / _ i n a r y /
and the ones who do not.

Used: ADEFHILMNOPRSTUWY

There are 10 types of people in the world, the ones who know binary and the ones who do not?

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
There are 10 types of people in the world, the ones who know / _ i n a r y / and the ones who do not.

Used: ADEFHIKLMNOPRSTUWY

VamPyroX said:
There are 10 types of people in the world, the ones who know / _ i n a r y / and the ones who do not.

Used: ADEFHIKLMNOPRSTUWY

There are 10 types of people in the world, the ones who know binary and the ones who do not?

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
There are 10 types of people in the world, the ones who know binary and the ones who do not.

Yep, you're right!

Why don't you start a new thread with the same title, but add "Part II" at the end?

VamPyroX said:
There are 10 types of people in the world, the ones who know binary and the ones who do not.

Yep, you're right!

Why don't you start a new thread with the same title, but add "Part II" at the end?

That was a tough one! lol thanks!

Should I?

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
That was a tough one! lol thanks!

Should I?
Yes. We've got over 2,000 posts in this thread. Let's start fresh. Makes it easier for members who don't want to have to come in to a thread that's too long. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Yes. We've got over 2,000 posts in this thread. Let's start fresh. Makes it easier for members who don't want to have to come in to a thread that's too long. :thumb:

lol I agree. I already started one. Thank you for telling me.

Back