hand made cigarettes!

Mechanical

Reaction score
I just made 10 cigarettes and they are so goood! It is mixed Bugler Turkish and American blend with some menthol tobacco from Maverick cigarettes... It is smooth and slow burning and very enjoyable.

Does anyone else make their own cigarettes here? Would be interested in learning some new blends to try :D

unfortunately, i dont into something like that, sorry man =S

Well if it was me I rather save money not spend on that stuff.

I don't understand why many teenagers think it cool to have this.

I used to roll my own. I preferred the illegal green leafy stuff. A bit more difficult to roll, but I did not need as many. :giggle:

Well if it was me I rather save money not spend on that stuff.

I don't understand why many teenagers think it cool to have this.

I started to relieve stress... then got addicted... *Shrug* It's better than Gambling or other addictions though... :giggle:

Mechanical, a friend of mine makes her own cigarettes. She was stopped for a traffic violation and the cop found the cigarette cutter in her car. The cutter is considered drug paraphernalia so he tore apart the car looking for drugs, including ripping the door panels off. He didn't find anything but it was not a pleasant experience for my friend. Moral of the story is don't have a cigarette cutter in the car.

Nicotine is a highly addictive drug and cigarettes ruin you health. Consider a different vice. Your lungs will thank you.

Mechanical, a friend of mine makes her own cigarettes. She was stopped for a traffic violation and the cop found the cigarette cutter in her car. The cutter is considered drug paraphernalia so he tore apart the car looking for drugs, including ripping the door panels off. He didn't find anything but it was not a pleasant experience for my friend. Moral of the story is don't have a cigarette cutter in the car.

Nicotine is a highly addictive drug and cigarettes ruin you health. Consider a different vice. Your lungs will thank you.

I make them by hand and keep all the stuff with the tobacco... :D My car has been searched enough times! At the border at least... They never find anything :giggle: I don't do illegal drugs...

don't you know smoking does harm to not only your health but also ours.
clear.gif

I don;t smoke around nonsmokers, usually I smoke at home or when I am in an open area that is for smokers. So it doesn't harm other people.

Wow, Prince Albert... hadnt thought of that in years.

Back