Halo 3

My youngest son (11 years old) won GameBox including 10 games at ebay for good price few weeks ago. (His money).

He tried to have Xbox360 including games for whole month and want to have Halo... I really has no idea what Halo is about... :dunno: Is Halo ideal for the children?

I noticed many Xbox360 in ebay... it look like that they are not happy with XBox360? :dunno:

My youngest son (11 years old) won GameBox including 10 games at ebay for good price few weeks ago. (His money).

He tried to have Xbox360 including games for whole month and want to have Halo... I really has no idea what Halo is about... :dunno: Is Halo ideal for the children?

I noticed many Xbox360 in ebay... it look like that they are not happy with XBox360? :dunno:

Oh well, there's varies of reason that they want sell xbox 360 because of updated SKU, not happy or trust with MS anymore, switch to PC, PS3 or Wii user, budget issue, not want to have one, even like bored and want to sold out.

Halo is FPS (first person shooter) and this game is really sci-fi style, varies with background, that most popular game for Xbox 360, known as popular from Halo and Halo 2 from Xbox, plus Halo 3 is offensive game, just make sure if your son is old enough to play this game.

It seem that nobody care about going to Wal-Mart to pick up Halo 3.
We wait for the Halo 3 (Boston edition): aka failure to launch - Joystiq

Jeez, you never realized, not all location store are same.

You just show a news about wal-mart in new england, that's not our location, I had experienced to saw alot of consumers at our store, at midnight, no kidding. I'm working here at overnight, just all night and that's my big day.

Not all location of wal-mart are overcrowded or too many consumers, it's depends on store location, some of them does have alot of consumers, though.

There's alot of gamers don't realize that or not take one at night, rather to take on daytime.

Halo 3 Limited Edition Disks to be Replaced

September 25, 2007 - Fight finishers who giddily opened their copy of Halo 3 Limited Edition only to find the game disc bouncing around in the case, scratched beyond all repair, can get a free replacement from Microsoft.

As part of its "disc replacement program," the company said on its web site that Halo 3 Limited Edition owners can request replacements for their damaged game disk and Essentials disk, if damaged, through Dec. 31.

Halo 3 Limited Edition joins Halo 2, Gears of War, Crackdown and eight other titles on a list of games that are currently part of the replacement program.

Make sure to check out the terms and conditions on Microsoft's web site. And yes, there will be forms to fill out.

As the Limited Edition began making its way into the hands of pre-orderers Monday, reports surfaced that the game disks were scratched, an apparent result of faulty packaging.

The Standard and Legendary editions of the game have no reported issues.

IGN: Halo 3 Limited Edition Disks to be Replaced

In Morning, I went to different stores which already sold it out for Legendary edition. My thought told me, better go best buy, that place is last for me. no more looking around for legendary edition as my giving up. I stopped by best buy, i saw three people inline. I jumped in the 4th line before store open. I asked the hearing man about how many best buy have legendary edition. he told me, there is alot of legendary edition boxes. I was even excitied. I entered best buy, I saw 22 boxes on shelf. I better grabbed it for my chance. I did, crowd over them. I saw two boxes left after i walk with sweet legendary edition box in my arm and hand. I don't know what the outcome with two boxes left on shelf after I left the best buy building.. heheh..

imglegendaryeditionwk7.jpg

In Morning, I went to different stores which already sold it out for Legendary edition. My thought told me, better go best buy, that place is last for me. no more looking around for legendary edition as my giving up. I stopped by best buy, i saw three people inline. I jumped in the 4th line before store open. I asked the hearing man about how many best buy have legendary edition. he told me, there is alot of legendary edition boxes. I was even excitied. I entered best buy, I saw 22 boxes on shelf. I better grabbed it for my chance. I did, crowd over them. I saw two boxes left after i walk with sweet legendary edition box in my arm and hand. I don't know what the outcome with two boxes left on shelf after I left the best buy building.. heheh..

If I was there, I'd hit your face, and grab your box.......RUNS AWAY! :lol:

Oh well, there's varies of reason that they want sell xbox 360 because of updated SKU, not happy or trust with MS anymore, switch to PC, PS3 or Wii user, budget issue, not want to have one, even like bored and want to sold out.

Halo is FPS (first person shooter) and this game is really sci-fi style, varies with background, that most popular game for Xbox 360, known as popular from Halo and Halo 2 from Xbox, plus Halo 3 is offensive game, just make sure if your son is old enough to play this game.

Oh I see...

thank you for tell me about Halo and will find out either it's suitable for 11 years old... Alan, my youngest son want to have it.. It look like that he learn from his friend's at home? I will check with my oldest son Danny on this. My oldest son Danny is not interesting to play on computer games... sometimes play if Alan want to... He depend on google all the time than play computer games... Danny used to play computer games... less and less now... Interesting, Danny & Alan are different...

awesome same here.. u want team up send me FR.. NightStalker TK most of times i play weekends.. but weeks bare to play cuz of work and college which it kill my brain out.. LMK

Do Halo 3 have subtitles?

I watched sci fi channel which talked about halo 3 and realized how much deaf gamers have actually missed from halo series. So many sounds and wonderful story that deaf gamers will never get to listen...that's frustrating.

My friend bought Halo 3 and passed the game on the same day. *shrugs* What a waste of $50 for passing a game in a day. I'd rather spend $10 for a DVD movie and watch it over and over (if it's good movie) than spending $50 for a video game which CAN get old fast, depending which game.

Do Halo 3 have subtitles?

I watched sci fi channel which talked about halo 3 and realized how much deaf gamers have actually missed from halo series. So many sounds and wonderful story that deaf gamers will never get to listen...that's frustrating.

No, it won't show up on my game.

My friend bought Halo 3 and passed the game on the same day. *shrugs* What a waste of $50 for passing a game in a day. I'd rather spend $10 for a DVD movie and watch it over and over (if it's good movie) than spending $50 for a video game which CAN get old fast, depending which game.

it's $60 which is Xbox 360's most standard price.

Remember that I bought halo legendary edition box that day and I don't play it. Next day 26th, I started to played halo till all missions that completed for nine hours, that is it! :::scratch my head::: MMmm.. But Good thing, Halo legendary edition is my actual collect than waste. ;)

Halo 3 is too much. Half my time is spent watching videos of my last few matches, making clips and taking screenshots. I haven't even really tackled Campaign mode yet. There is such a vast arrangement of game modes not counting custom modes that it will take me weeks to really get used to them all.

Last weekend, 4 XDG Halo 3 teams had a improptu tournament, and may have another this weekend(saturday).

If you are interested in joining the tournament, sign up or inqure at my forum in my sig, or send me a PM here.

It is a 4v4 tournament, and it would be preferrable if you set up a 4 man-team and entered the tournament with a team name. If you do not have a team, that is okay, Inform me, and I will try to fit you in.

I played Halo 3 with my friend few day ago and The campgian mode is so hard cuz the grunt keep running me and my friend over again and i like the infection mode the best, it remind me of timesplitter future perfect Zombie attack mode

Back