Halo 3 or COD4 better?

moveright

Reaction score
I got halo 3 when it came out. played for 2 days then stopped. is COD4 like COD2 and 3? I didn't like 2 and 3 but 4 looks really good.

I would recommend COD4 even If I haven't really played it. I played the Beta version. It is more realistic, and you may enjoy the 'Modern Warfare' setting over the tired and old "WW2" setting.

I would recommend you join Gamefly and try out games without spending too much to rent or buy them.

yeah, I think I will check out COD4. I really didn't care for 2 or 3, they were just so stressful to play.

I got halo 3 when it came out. played for 2 days then stopped. is COD4 like COD2 and 3? I didn't like 2 and 3 but 4 looks really good.
Halo 3 reminded me of halo 2. I never have owned COD4 since I played COD2 which is completed. I will make up with cod3 and cod4 when game's price gonna drop.

Call of Duty 4 is like realistic and modern version of Call of Duty 2, except is that it is more focus on teamwork, which it did well.

Former Russian President, Vladimir Putin loves to play COD4, that means something? ;)

I think it is safe to say Halo 3 is the greatest video game ever created up to this point. Sure, COD4's inital gameplay may be more fun, but Halo 3 offers endless map variations, screenshots, theater mode, various playlists, fun weekend double XP playlists, a MLG playlist, and more. I think having Theater mode and Forge should be standard in all videogames soon, thanks to Halo3.

I got COD4 today, along with Sonic Tennis...

Call of Duty 4 is a great game, of course. But I definetly love Halo 3.

I'm impressed about COD4, that's my first time to play COD4, never played 1 to 3 parts, that's some difference from RSV2, it's war game with numerous soldiers and war is really almost present and Halo 3 is fiction version of war game with scientific feature since COD4 is just like reality war in human.

My recommended get both of them, not easier to judge about pick one.

Halo 3 reminded me of halo 2. I never have owned COD4 since I played COD2 which is completed. I will make up with cod3 and cod4 when game's price gonna drop.

I think that COD3 is $20-$30 now since it's greatest hits.

Halo 2? lol and I thought it was tons better than Halo 2 cause it have everything u can get from the first two Halo games into the third which is a pretty nice combination to me.

Gravity Hammer pwns.

I bought COD4 today. I'll play it after I get home later tonight. Hope it'll be a blast playing it in full 1080p on a 100+" screen via a 1080p projector.

I bought COD4 today. I'll play it after I get home later tonight. Hope it'll be a blast playing it in full 1080p on a 100+" screen via a 1080p projector.

That will be a blast. It is a very fun game. I can imagine the graphics jaw dropping at 1080p. SOCOM Confrontation might lure me into getting a PS3 and getting into the PSN.

Halo 2? lol and I thought it was tons better than Halo 2 cause it have everything u can get from the first two Halo games into the third which is a pretty nice combination to me.

Gravity Hammer pwns.
Yeah H3's graphic actually remained me of H2, nothing different between 360 and original XBOX. but they are same devep, engine by graphic feature I look to compare H3 to H2. For instance, DOOM 3 and Quake 4 are all the same engine and devep. but on 360, Quake 4's graphic is worst ever I see than Xbox Doom 3. Get it? Um

halo 3

ofccc halo 3 is better than doa4.. cuz me n my team play halo 3 MLG travel

ofccc halo 3 is better than doa4.. cuz me n my team play halo 3 MLG travel

That is sweet. I'm going to search 'D3' at MLGPro now.

I found some videos of D3 matches in Halo2 in the Gameroom. You'll have to link me up to info on your travelling team. I'm very interested.

Back