Halo 3 Lone Wolves - Rumble Pit

imdeafsowhat

Reaction score
I'm calling out everyone who plays Halo, I'm going to rumble hard tonight and that means no teamwork, it's going to be me VS all. Muhahahaha. I am that good, please come and play with me. Muhahahaha, wtf am i laughing for, muhahahaha!!

I bet you're hustling us.

You try to get us to play, then as soon as we play... you kill us all instantly and gloat about it. Right? ;)

Uh huh right...well I love to play with you but my console is already being shipped to Microsoft repair center in TX so...would be awhile.

Sucks.

Ring of Death? What was wrong with it?

Red ring of death (RROD)
red%20ring.jpg

It caused by poor design on all earlier version and some of latest version of Xbox 360, CPU and GPU became overheat then went fell down from heatsink and become RROD.

It's because you're having it stand. I hear it's because when it stands, it doesn't cool down enough, and you should keep it away from other consoles, because they produce heats too, away from the TV too.

My computer, not xbox, crashes because it overheats. The fans stop cooling down due to power failure and the computer overheats and shut down. Sucks.

It's because you're having it stand. I hear it's because when it stands, it doesn't cool down enough, and you should keep it away from other consoles, because they produce heats too, away from the TV too.

My computer, not xbox, crashes because it overheats. The fans stop cooling down due to power failure and the computer overheats and shut down. Sucks.

Not true, don't matters if sit or stand, I had my Xbox 360 to sit for all of way since got one in Dec 2006 and got RROD in last few month ago.

Both of stand and sit don't make difference on heat issue, it all from design of hardware.

There's other pic of Xbox 360 got RROD during sit on, both of stand or sit don't matters.
xbox-360-death.jpg

Being more careful is much better.

Trust me, HEAT can fuck up your computer, consoles, TV, and other stuff, because the wires melt and the currency in it won't be smooth as it is suppose to be.

One guy said, why not use tube with some of liquid in it that can carry electric currency. That should work.

Being more careful is much better.

Trust me, HEAT can fuck up your computer, consoles, TV, and other stuff, because the wires melt and the currency in it won't be smooth as it is suppose to be.

One guy said, why not use tube with some of liquid in it that can carry electric currency. That should work.

Xbox 360 is cause massive heat by itself due lacking of sufficient heatsink.

For my PC, my PC does produce alot of heat but won't hurt my PC, long as maintain on CPU and GPU temperature.

Well, the more I look at your 360, I can see it's way different than mine, for one. My disc holder is all white, not silver. I don't have wireless, and I never touch that power button, I use the controller to turn on and off. The controller is the key to my 360. I would only touch the eject button that's all, nothing else. I would keep dusting my console so there's no dust and such. People don't realize, even tho the console is still not perfect, it still can work only if you know the measurement of being careful. I mean I still have the first PS2 when it came out. A lot of PS2 didn't work when it came out, but mine was perfectly fine, because I opened it up and dust it out, but then PS2 slim came and dominated. Oh well.

Perhaps we all should wait 6 months after the consoles come out because it's possible that they're still perfecting the system.

Nintendo in other hands, I have never had a failed console in my life, ever. But my playstation, the old one, died on me when I was playing the game. It wouldn't reroute the power to the playstation, i had to buy a new part for that, so I was like, FUCK IT 360 TIME.

Vampyrox, RumblePit in Halo 3 is basically Free-For-All. 8 players, I think. It can be fun, and it allows parties. Ranked Lone Wolves, however does not, and must be entered alone.
While I may not be the best deaf Halo 3 player, I play with some deaf beasts. See if you can handle them sometime, DeafCheif. I'll try and get you together with them in some customs, they usually play MLG settings and maps. I think you will do fine, but you will see what I mean by 'beasts'... A few of them are generals(50's) in Halo 3.

Dont matter whether its vertical or horzontial. I have mine on horzontial for a long time and then suddenly gets the RRoD. I used to have it vertical sometimes but the other way fits better for me.

Thou of course, NEVER turn your Xbox360 to the opposite side while the system is on with the disc in...that would seriously damage the disc.

I bet you are good and so am I. I'm a hardcore Halo 2 gamer but I gave up on M$ and returned it for my precious PS3. I did kick your ass anytime, anyday. Give me a holla when you get the PS3 so I can own you, muahahaha. ;)

I like halo 3 once a week but most time I play call of duty 4 on my ps3.

Yeah Christer, playing Cod4 on PS3 can be quite fun.

But have you tried playing Cod4 on Xbox360?
It'll please you more than PS3.

Yeah Christer, playing Cod4 on PS3 can be quite fun.

But have you tried playing Cod4 on Xbox360?
It'll please you more than PS3.

Probably so but PS3 had always be about controller which is much more comfortably than the 360.

Back