Halo 2 maps. *drool*

Nusentinsaino

Reaction score
Containment - Pretty big, and similar to Cougulation but with snow and more benefits such as the openable gates. This map is perfect for sniper matches, or simple CTF games because it is huge and it includes multiple hiding places and sniper spots. This map is a thumbs up definally.

War Lock - Dark, vivid, and small. Perfect for close quarter games such as slayerships. This map is small that it reminds me of Foundation, the more players in Warlock, the more intense it gets... I reconmend the custom game "Zombie" for this map. Its excellent.

Turf - My current favorite map so far. It is similar to the outskirts. It has alot of places to jump on players, places to take cover. This map is perfect for Juggernaut games or Oddball games... because its kind of like a maze (eventually you will get used to the map and it wont be a maze anymore lol). This map is excellent for King of the hill games also... try it with 16 players. Oh boy!

Scanutury - (I know i cant spell that word either) This map reminds me of Regret in the champaign mode... Its a medium map with a couple of pillars, this map is a thumbs up for the custom game, "Veitnam". I dont have a lot to say about this map.

Now i have some questions. Some time eariler i heard that both Containment and Warlock are for a "Limited Time" what does that mean?

Are those maps available for matchmaking games?

When will the rest of the maps come? 5 of them i believe?

yea i got 4 maps but i havent played the games in one of these new maps yet i did walk around inside to get ideas. i really like Containment and Turf. Anyway, per your questions, i have no ideas what that means with "Limited Time".

these new maps will be ready for matchmaking games next week, according to www.xbox.com.

yes i believe other 5 of 9 new maps will come out in late May or June.

Yea, I got 2 bonus map(free) and didn't pay another 2 maps. But I got 4 maps, (2 come from free download xbl) and (2 maps suppose pay) but I got it from my friend's xbox with softmod which is allow to acess from ftp. Its kind cool. Yes I did look and run around. Its ok. I want high n hang, chill out, rat race, and sidewinder come back! Bungie said that frank did deleted it all before release like early fall. =( so, they didn't mention to add new map, but did mention to work on it. Dammit! I want old maps, bastard! ^_^

They dont want Hang n High in Halo 2 because of the physics (How high you jump) and they cant cope the environment of Halo 2's to a Halo 1 map.

Nusentinsaino said:
They dont want Hang n High in Halo 2 because of the physics (How high you jump) and they cant cope the environment of Halo 2's to a Halo 1 map.

Heh, I'm absolutely agree with u. I'll would to say yes and no. I'm surely u assumed that halo 1 have blood gulch as samilar to h2 have cogulation. Bungie made big and more space, due to physic, etc. Look @ warlock is wizard in halo 1. I'm surely u missing something what bungie made the video and show off how much they had been working halo in the past, which is have special edition halo 2, have u? That's one they did remove about flaming on frank who deleted all popluar maps was plan put into h2. What a waste they had been working. I don't know that if u did playing halo 1 online before like back in 2001? I was playing it from xlink kai and xbc for xbox online. Everyone used Blood Gulch, Chill out, Sidewinder, Rat Race, High N' Hang, Prisoner and some maps excessively for CTF, TS, FFA, Sniper, Rocket, some custom too. Anyway, I agreed with ur point of view. But something missing what they had done waste of deleted. I can't remember where I got leak of reveal video that frank did. Because they removed it before release. Which isn't good for negitive on him, due to they are member of bungie member work for halo and h2. I'll looking to find video what I. I'm hopefully that I have. Asap to post here when I find the video. It also have subtitle too! =p it didn't reveal on special edition h2, remember that. =)

Hey my cousin has the limited one, ill check it out thanks... And about the Hand n High and Ratrace.. those maps are NICE and it does suck that Franky deleted the Halo 2 maps that they were working on. (WHY?) I knew that something was similar about Warlock... thanks for refreshing my memory... it was wizard...

About those maps that were deleted... Xestor WAIT till the other 5 maps come out... i saw one of them and it looked similar to Ratrace... Just wait, you might like it even more...

Back