Halloween: What is your most scary movie?

Duskywolf

Reaction score
Greeting Deaf Folks,

I do love watching scary movies on October and I would like see which scary movies fit you and reason?

Now, so far I did watch a lot of horror movies and um this year, I am kind behind with all horror movies. So far the classic horror movie still champ called "The Exorcist" made in 1973 and still amazing that they use simple thing to creepy me out without computer technology. Also there other movie called " John Carpenter's The Thing" made in somewhere 80's without computer technology too. But I did watch two movies lately called Skeleton Key and it is werid movie and other one called Slient Hill use a lot of computer special effect which impressive me a lot. Indeed it is 21st century horror movie.

Hmm, something pop in my head, there is very disgust movies called Saw, Saw 2,Texas Chainsaw Massacre(new one), and 28 Days Later. My favorite horror movie is "The Thing" because you cannot figure which one is alien that invade your body and cloned and it change anything that which spooky me a lot. hmm there one movie I used to love watch in long time ago was "Nightmare on Elm Street" better than Friday 13th because that monster doen't speak. It is humor because maybe he is deaf and try understand the scream. I am trying think of more.... Ah, yes, I remember when I was little boy I really hate movie called Living of the Dead (old verison) but I did saw new one called Dawn of the Dead with improved graphics and gore which impressive me. I did play a video game called Resident Evil on playstation and those game sold over million. this game get very popular and create many games about zombie. Those zombie really creepy me out very much than other. Ohhhhh I got something out of my memories, There is a werewolf movie called Howling and other one called American Werewolf in London. I hope you think I am insane about horror movies, no, I am movie freak instead of music because I am deaf and use visual whole time. I love watch the Plot (story) and the screen play to make sure that movie are good not sucks. Also if you want know movie very good and must know the Director name so you will know which will be good one. I better stop typing more paragraph or I might turn this into novel book. Hee hee :giggle: now it's time for you tell your..................

can i join ya and watch the horror movie? :D it sound better this way rather than me telling story.. lol.. in case you are curious what is my favorite horror movies.. look in my avatar.. that will give you the hint. :) i used to watch it over and over when i was young .. lol..

i love horror movies :giggle:

Freddy

Yes, He is my favorite horror character than other. I always love the way he talk creepy and play around with victims to scary them more. But I do not like Friday 13th because it only scary in few seconds than creepy real slow. Freddy is my kind of "Horror Hero" (Evil laughing)

hehe yep thats right u got a star on your forehead for right answer! :D

yeah i remmy his voice (haha now i wanna watch it :( ) really scary.. maybe thats why i love watching it over and over? hmm.. lol.. yup its suspense than Friday the 13th.. I agree with you on that.. ha.. no wonder im a night owl.. never go sleep at night time.. lmao! :P

I never forgot that My former husband urged me go scary movie. I was most of scared it. I won't watched it. He kept on me. I gave up!! I went with him to movie. I ran away EECCKKK LOL! After that I wont watch it till my whole life till death period!! CHICK!!! SCARE ME!!

poor ya, Eaglecherokee :( ... just remmy.. movies are make-believe stories.. they are not real?? :) hehe..

Yes, Right! it not real movie. But I still hate watching it!

lol.. ok.. it would be fun to watch the horror movie with a guy who would protect you.. :giggle: Oh highlands.. will u watch it with me? and protect me from harm? :naughty: hehe..

There are a few good horror movies that you can watch... Halloween, Friday the 13th, The Omen, Nightmare on Elm Street, Child's Play, From Dusk Til Dawn, Ringu (The Ring), Ju-on (The Grudge), etc. I would recommend you watch Ringu and Ju-on instead of their American remakes. They're better, darker, and more mysterious. ;)

I dont watch any horror/scary movies cuz most of them are stupid and pointless storyline!

Some of horror movies are real?

poor ya, Eaglecherokee :( ... just remmy.. movies are make-believe stories.. they are not real?? :) hehe..

Yes, some of them. If you want a base on true horror story movie then there is one movies that I only know called "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" also some are true event mix with director's fiction story to scary you. But most of horror movies are fiction and some are make-believe story mix with facts. For example, the famous Dracula know as vampire but there is a fact about the name Dracula and the history, here the link you can check it out.

Facts on Dracula:
Vlad Dracula Biography

Also I remember other horror movie called "Fire in the Sky" is base on true story.

Yes, some of them. If you want a base on true horror story movie then there is one movies that I only know called "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" also some are true event mix with director's fiction story to scary you. But most of horror movies are fiction and some are make-believe story mix with facts. For example, the famous Dracula know as vampire but there is a fact about the name Dracula and the history, here the link you can check it out.

Facts on Dracula:
Vlad Dracula Biography

Also I remember other horror movie called "Fire in the Sky" is base on true story.

Yes the Movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre is based on a true story but they added some elements like chainsaw which are make-believe. Some of the victims died by being shot at by pistol and other methods. Here I found a link and information. Read on! ok. :)

How much of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is based on the real life murderer Ed Gein?
Despite being heavily touted as "inspired by a true story," both Tobe Hooper's original 1974 film and the 2003 Marcus Nispel remake are only lightly based on the real-life murderer Ed Gein, who is suspected to have taken several victims between 1954 and 1957. Perhaps the most recognizable similarity is the film's house, whose gruesome content was similar to that found in Ed Gein's home in 1957

Did the real Ed Gein ever wear a human's face as a mask like Leatherface did in the film?
The real Ed Gein did wear a human's scalp and face. The real Ed Gein did this however, to help quell his desire to be a woman, not because of a skin disease as with Leatherface in the film. Also included in his uniform, Ed Gein wore a vest of skin complete with breasts and female genitalia strapped above his own. -carpenoctem.tv

Ed Gein - Texas Chainsaw Massacre - The True Story

Back