Halloween Movies for this October

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Movie Named: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Talk about: It's 1969. The conflict in Viet Nam has exploded to immeasurable proportions, and 18-year-old Dean Hill's number is up. Dean's brother Eric, who has already seen his share of combat, plans to take Dean to enlist in his beloved Marine Corps in hopes of keeping an eye on him rather than letting him take his chances at the local induction center. But Dean plans to confront Eric about dodging the draft after the boys and their respective girlfriends, Bailey and Chrissie, head across Texas for a final fling of serious fun. Soon after their journey begins, the foursome are spooked by a menacing pair of bikers, Holden and his girlfriend, Alex. When Alex chases the group's jeep, propelling them into a serious accident, Chrissie is thrown from the vehicle. As Alex attempts to rob the injured trio, Sherriff Hoyt arrives and turns the tables on their would-be assassin. While Chrissie hides in the nearby brush, she watches as the sheriff kills Alex in and then taunts her friends before ordering them into the back of the patrol car. Unbeknownst to Chrissie, Hoyt is headed to the Hewitt family home where Thomas, who is being groomed to become the terrifying monster known as Leatherface, and the rest of the Hewitt clan await. Chrissie attempts to convince Holden to help her, but he is on a one man rampage to avenge his girlfriend's death. As Chrissie witnesses the horrors inflicted by the Hewitt family upon the people she loves, she realizes she is their only hope of survival.

Genres: Suspense/Horror, Thriller, Remake and Sequel
Running Time: 84 min.
Release Date: October 6th, 2006 (wide)

Picture:
texas-chainsaw-poster.jpg

Movie Named: The Grudge 2

Talk about: In Tokyo, a young woman is exposed to the same mysterious curse that afflicted her sister. The supernatural force, which fills a person with rage before spreading to its next victim, brings together a group of previously unrelated people who attempt to unlock its secret to save their lives.

Genres: Suspense/Horror and Sequel
Release Date: October 13th, 2006 (wide)

Picture:
poster.jpg

Movie Named: Saw III

Talk about: Jigsaw has disappeared; and with his new apprentice Amanda--the puppet-master behind the cruel, intricate games that have terrified a community and baffled police--he has once again eluded capture and vanished. While city detectives scramble to locate him, Dr. Lynn Denlon is unaware that she is about to become the latest pawn on his vicious chessboard. One night, after finishing a shift at her hospital, Lynn is kidnapped and taken to an abandoned warehouse where she meets Jigsaw, bedridden and on the verge of death. She is told that she must keep the madman alive for as long as it takes another one of his victims, Jeff, to complete a game of his own. Racing against the ticking clock of Jigsaw's own heartbeat, Lynn and Jeff struggle to make it through each of their vicious tests, unaware that he has a much bigger plan for both of them.

Genres: Suspense/Horror and Sequel
Release Date: October 27th, 2006 (wide)

Picture:
sawiii_bigteaserposter2.jpg

Also.....

if you perfer stay home with friends or girlfriend/boyfriend at place and rent the new movie on DVD at Blockbuster and here the list of Release horror movies.

October 17, 2006
Feast
The Omen

October 24, 2006
An American Haunting (PG-13 Theatrical Cut)
Saw II (Unrated Edition)
Slither (Widescreen)

Enjoy the night.

i just like hocus pocus:giggle:

well also interview with the vampire

Dont forget the horror classics such as 1984's Nightmare on Elm Street, Dawn of The Dead, Land of The Dead, Underworld, and even Dark Water.

I am gotta watch those on dvds during the daytime when it comes out on dvd.. there's no way I'm going to watch it during the night alone....:Ohno:

I don't have closed caption movie threatre near my home, it's two hours away from me, I'm not going to drive two hours just to catch a movie, so I'm better off waiting for them to come out on dvds. ;)

Psst... Liebling, I might buy it for you, just to scare the heck out of you. :fingersx: I'm soooo bad!

Back