Hall of Embarrassing Pix!

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
the purpose of this thread is to post an EMBARRASSING pix of you! :wave:

Here's mine long long time ago -
hair.jpg

the story of it - my best friend visited me before he went back to military base. it was about 5AM.

It's gonna be hard to get people to post their embarrassing pics!
Who wants to do that! :sadwave:

I know I have a few.. usually I delete them from the camera if it doesn't look right lol.
Give me a few to see what I can dig up.

Edit for anyone who sees this.. !
twwpic.gif

5mcs1s.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still even lying in bed :D This is about three years old and the kids had just woken me up in their make-believe bed where the cat jumped right atop of it and the dog started licking my face (yuck)

Talk about good morning wake-up :giggle:

I think that's also the only picture I have...

JamieLynn

I'm still even lying in bed :D This is about three years old and the kids had just woken me up in their make-believe bed where the cat jumped right atop of it and the dog started licking my face (yuck)

JamieLynn

thanks for sharing but no no no.... I WANT EMBARRASSING MORNING PICTURE! :laugh2:

JamieLynn

you look cute when you got up. I think glasses helps to cover up the face. haha

Jiro: I swear this is the best weird-looking picture I could come up with! I don't like "unserious" pictures ;)

Frisky: the glasses don't help so much... either cat, dog or kids care about them :giggle:

JamieLynn

It's gonna be hard to get people to post their embarrassing pics!
Who wants to do that! :sadwave:

I know I have a few.. usually I delete them from the camera if it doesn't look right lol.
Give me a few to see what I can dig up.

i am still waiting!! :wave::giggle:

Okay, this was the best I could do. I think I woke up (during college this time), was working on report and my friend thought of taking my pic because my hair was so long back then. Like a girl, she called this pic.
I flipped the pic for the justice.

SO COOL! Huh!
grinning-smiley-017.gif
Not.

Jiro, maybe you should make the thread "embarrassing" for anything, cuz if it's just morning pics.. a lot of people might not have any to post. If it's any embarrassment you can get a lot more people to post their pics.

i am still waiting!! :wave::giggle:
Your turn!
speechless-smiley-002.gif

Okay, this was the best I could do. I think I woke up (during college this time), was working on report and my friend thought of taking my pic because my hair was so long back then. Like a girl, she called this pic.
I flipped the pic for the justice.
WHAT THE FUDGE!?!? that just beat mine!!

Jiro, maybe you should make the thread "embarrassing" for anything, cuz if it's just morning pics.. a lot of people might not have any to post. If it's any embarrassment you can get a lot more people to post their pics.
OK! :thumb:

the purpose of this thread is to post an EMBARRASSING pix of you! :wave:

Here's mine long long time ago -
hair.jpg

the story of it - my best friend visited me before he went back to military base. it was about 5AM.

:giggle:
I still can't believe you actually did it. LOLOLOL!

Here's mine from this morning.
It looks like a bird tried to build a nest in my hair! :laugh2:

hair2.jpg

This picture was taken about 5 years ago. I went to mall with friends, and couple of girls asked me to take picture with her, so I did. Me :Oops: My ex-girlfriend was like wtf? :lol:

^ I like the style :D Even more if you'd have a little bit of color in it to make it look more punk ;)

I find spikey and messed up short hair sexy :giggle:

JamieLynn

Me early morning my daughter took my picture while my granddaughter showed me pictures on Skype. (full effect of my paralysis since I didn't know it was being taken.)

20zck12.jpg

haha! thanks ya'all for sharing! keep sharing! we all could use big hearty laugh with tears!

The "Guy" Team lost the game so we all had to dress like girls. The girl's tank shirt was too tiny so I made do. Some skiing party at Pocono few years ago.

camelbak.jpg

I have plenty, but I'll post few ... for your visual entertainment.

When I am heavily buzzed I do crazy things....

krazy1.jpg
words on toy says "dream and make it a reality"

When I am hyper I think I can fly...

jumpman1.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

Wtf am I doing with chopsticks............:laugh2:

Back