Audiofuzzy

Reaction score
Have you ever got a haircut that looked exactly like the picture you brought
to the hair salon with you??

I never did, ever... :shock:

But of course, if I ask "can I have the haircut like this on the picture?"
they always say "oh, sure, oh sure !!" :giggle:

Fuzzy

Yeah I did, and I always dislike the result which is why I let my hair grow for almost two years. It has been my 3rd long hair in 6 years. :giggle:

Have you ever got a haircut that looked exactly like the picture you brought
to the hair salon with you??

I never did, ever... :shock:

But of course, if I ask "can I have the haircut like this on the picture?"
they always say "oh, sure, oh sure !!" :giggle:

Fuzzy
I cut my own hair.

depend on my hair I think so 6 or 4 montlly expensive!

My hair dresser amazing. Not need picture even. I just sign what I think, what I like hair do " feel " like...she get perfect every time!!!

My hair only gets cut at home... But you may have already known that by looking. :P

Is this one less problem for the "baldheaded"?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

i dont visit barbershop. My hair isnt important. :) I use clippers b/c I am permanent bald. :lol: I just cant grow any on top. Only tough guys are bald. :rockon:

My hair doesn't lend itself to that, unfortunately. I'm gonna have it cut soon, hopefully I'll like it.

I do. I know that my hair won't look like what the picture I showed them. I was interested in having right cut the layers. That is fine. I still show them anyway. 99 percents that i dontlook like what the picture showed but at the most of time, the way they cut my hair and i am satisfied with my hair.

I almost hate every haircut I get. I usually ask for a V-cut. When its short I just hate it, when it grows I love it!

I discovered in my youth that getting my hair to behave is an exercise in futility. So now I just let my wife cut it because at least it'll satisfy her! :)

Last week I went into the barber shop next to a tattoo parlor. I said "Cut it short" and he sure as hell did!

Yeah....everytime I take my boys for a haircut, they say..."just a trim, pls., not tooooo short"...and it always is tooo short!

Now my 15 yr. old has not had a haircut in months, it's down to his shoulders!...Actually, he has beautiful hair and now wants it to grow longer...I'm going along with it as long as he takes good care of it and keeps it combed/brushed neatly. My other son is also letting his grow out....But do wish they would get a haircut.

Mainly, I trim my own hair. The last hairstyle I received was something back in the early 1900's...I was even embarrassed to leave the beauty shop, and I did not leave a tip, got into the car and brushed it all out.

my hair dresser cut my hair uneven last year and tm never going back

A few years ago, I had my hair cut in a "bob" style. The lady made the back too short. Now, my hair in the front is alot longer than the back. I keep it curled so people don't really notice the difference.

I cut my own hair. I don't trust the hairstylists. I will go in every once in a while to have them do a trim on the back that I can't see as well, but otherwise it's me cutting my hair.

Back