Hair Product

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
what kind of hair product that makes your hair straight and shiny all day?

I still have no luck to find the right hair product that makes my hair straight all day. Every time I get sweat from my head and it causes my hair become more waves. :roll:

what kind of hair product that makes your hair straight and shiny all day?

I still have no luck to find the right hair product that makes my hair straight all day. Every time I get sweat from my head and it causes my hair become more waves. :roll:

What about use straightener?

Ha. Yes I have the straightenter that used it with the hair product. I want to find the good hair product that i use it with my straightneter. In the past, I tried many different hair product. Nothing work.

Id love to have asian's straight and silky hair.

Frisky, when I had very long hair (about 2 years ago) I used Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur on a regulary basis with special cure once per week. It was pretty silky afterwards, not all too straight but when freshly washed it always looked neat :D and I loved it!

I use TIGI "S" Factor Smoothing lusterizer. Previously I used gel with wet hair, hairspray pre straighten then serum post straighten, but with this product I used it on it own and can be used either when wet or dry just before straightening my hair. It saves A Lot of hassles and not forgetting MONEY!

I hate my hair too... it's too frizzy (not proper curls or straight just plain Jane type of frizz!!) I cannot style my hair unless I straighten it or put it in pony tail.

I use TIGI "S" Factor Smoothing lusterizer. Previously I used gel with wet hair, hairspray pre straighten then serum post straighten, but with this product I used it on it own and can be used either when wet or dry just before straightening my hair. It saves A Lot of hassles and not forgetting MONEY!

I hate my hair too... it's too frizzy (not proper curls or straight just plain Jane type of frizz!!) I cannot style my hair unless I straighten it or put it in pony tail.

yeah. Humdiity knows how to make my hair frizz and curl after I straighten my hair for many many minutes with no luck used hair product. =X

I will check out with TIGI's that i have heard before but never tried it.

I realize that I have one. It's a fashionista smooth & shine. so its catwalk TGIF in the purple liquided plastic bottle. It wasn't working for me.

You must talk to Zohan Dvir if you wish for a silky smooth.

I'd pronounce that as: Skeh - wortz - cough, that's how I think it is said from first glance and past experience with german.

Do women use styling gel, use it after using the straightener?

When I am after a certain look, I will use a styling cream. That's supposed to take the "frizzies" out of my hair. Mostly, I am a wash and go person. My hair will frizz, but I like my natural waves and slight curls. I have to use a special shampoo, but at least I have found one for my allergies.

too many hair product.
08Shampoo.jpg

they aren't mine.

yeah. Humdiity knows how to make my hair frizz and curl after I straighten my hair for many many minutes with no luck used hair product. =X

I will check out with TIGI's that i have heard before but never tried it.

I feel ya! I haven't found anything yet that will straighten my hair on a humid day. Even the strongest straightners never take the curl all the way out. I finally gave up and just live with my wild hair!:lol:

My coworker/"girlfriend", she has beautiful hair. So i asked her about it. She has it for about almost 2 years. it seems to be working for her! so I went ahead and bought the Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Serum. it did make my hair less frizz ( not 100 percent) but its soft and comfortable. She used Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Serum and the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme.

maybe tonight i will get John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme. I will try that too. I like the john frieda even better than all of my other products.

I use "Being Beautiful" shampoo to take care of my hair.

Actual.. it's Aussie, I smell so nice. Ask me how.

I use Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner. It does not irritate my allergies, calms my frizzies, and takes care of the itchy scalp. the smell is intense and will just wake you right up. I use it on color treated hair and it is also good for all hair types.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Paul-Mitchell-Tree-Shampoo-33-8/dp/B000MD65FO]Amazon.com: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo Hair Shampoos: Paul Mitchell: Beauty[/ame]

sorry it isn't about shampoo or conditioner. it's about straight, silky and smooth hair product.

i bought the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme. I will try them tomorrow. I tried the Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Serum and it seems to be working, not 100 percent but much better than the other hair product. All i want is to set my hair straight and silky hair all day! Today my hair is pretty almost straight and silky but not 100. it's better than none!

Back