hair long, short, shave or bald?

I have a medium brown (but yeah, I highlight it from time to time) long hair, actually it's between the shoulders and waist.

For my preferences in guys - Mohawk is definitely out. It wouldn't matter if the guy's hair is long or short as long as it is a clean cut and agreeable.

I've seen some guys who have long hair on and it doesn't look good but when they have a clean cut shorter hair, it looks great. So, it just depends on how it looks on a guy with a short or a long hair.

I have curly dark brown hair (with grays), and I prefer to have short hair. At the moment, I need a haircut..:)

As for women... I can't say I have a preference, as long as their hair looks clean and maintained.

By the way Shel, nice kids you have. :)

i shaved my head two month ago. my hair grow fast. my hair used to be med length hair.

why i shaved my head...it's for kids and people with leukemia cancer.
Ah... Locks of Love? They do that at RIT every year. I think you have to grow a specific length of hair before doing it. That's why they do it every year in February or March (or April?)... so people have time to grow their hair out. :)

Ah... Locks of Love? They do that at RIT every year. I think you have to grow a specific length of hair before doing it. That's why they do it every year in February or March (or April?)... so people have time to grow their hair out. :)

Yes, that's right. And my niece had a long hair about 30 length I think, now her hair cut short like betty boop style, not shaved. She gave her hair to "Locks of Love". That human hair turn into a wig for people with cancer to wear wig.

Also for some woman losing hair called apolecia disease (not sure to spell name). I saw a month ago on 20/20 about a young woman who continue to pluck her hair out, she has OCD what happens is that her hair is half bald (bald spot), she has to wear hair extenstion. She can't stop pluck her hair out. Now she stopped doing that to her hair because she got treatment that prevent her from plucking her hair out.

:)

dark brown and slightly curly...

i like it when they have naturally curly hair...preferably red or dark brown...

I like keeping my hair long...it keeps the old people away...

Cool picture, of Willie, shooting the bird... but loved it when he played Uncle Jesse, in the Dukes movie, and punched Boss Hogg, (Burt Reynolds!) in front of the Georgia Governor....

*sighs of relief*

Whew... got my haircut a couple days ago. I usually get my hair cut at the beginning of every month, but I was too busy for a few weeks. Finally managed to get it cut recently. :)

(Luckily, I was able to find a place that was still open on Memorial Day. The good places were closed and those that were still open were small places that don't really use clippers. Ugh!)

Speical annouement for NS and Calvin have become Bald as a "CONE HEADS" they were ment to be together! ha

NS would have said to baldy Calvin: " YOUR SO BALD THAT WHEN YOU, WHERE A TURTLENECK YOU LOOK LIKE A ROLL ON DEODORANT!

Calvin would say to NS: " Your head is sooooo bald I mistook you a green rabbit! Opps, I shot your baldy bum by accident with my grandpa shot gun, don't worry, JO and I can't eat your for dinner yet! LOL

I have brown hair, i dont highlight it. i have bangs and i have long layers. I shave yes. lol. my hair is pretty much shoulder length.

I prefer very short hair.... like monk - easier maintenance and I just like short hair. I had bald head one time and people kept asking me what was I angry about. I said no I wasn't pissed. They said - I looked pissed. since then.... I didn't have bald head haha. It makes my face looks like I'm looking for a fight.

Back