hair color

ella

Reaction score
what is your natural hair color, if you dye it which color do you perfer , and if you to scared to dye it which hair color would you want to dye it?

my hair is naturally brownish red the red really shows in the summer time. I perfer it a light ash brown.

my natureal was dark brown. before I dyed my hair was steak (spelling) of frost blonde it look good on me about 3 times but now havent dyed for 5 or 6 yrs havent dyed yet lol now my hair is still DARK DOWN!!!! lol .. when I was in grade 3 and I wrote down said my hair is black but my assitatnce teacher said no it is not black hair it is dark brown lol :lol:

My hair is medium-to-dark brown, depending on the light. I still think it looks strange. All the time I was growing up, I was blonde, really light blonde. But after high school it started to get darker, now brown. Starting to show a little gray too; I'll probably have to start thinking about dyeing it eventually.

my hairs was strawberry blonde when i was young then as i was growing up- change to golden blonde.. then now? i dyed my hairs medium reddish brown due to gray hairs.. ugh.. lol :D

my hair is medium brown it is like between dark and light

i wanna to dye my hair light brown

My natural color is jet black, i just dye it radient pulm for a change. Alot of my friends like the new color. :fly:

ella said:
what is your natural hair color, if you dye it which color do you perfer , and if you to scared to dye it which hair color would you want to dye it?

my hair is naturally brownish red the red really shows in the summer time. I perfer it a light ash brown.

my hair color is brown. I plan to dye it camel highligh color. :)

I had blonde hair when I was born but now I have medium brown hair with some few blondish brown hair :)

My natural color used to be reddish-brown. Then the reddish hairs turned white. Now it is salt & pepper. My bangs are mostly white, the sides and top are about 50/50, and the back is almost 100% dark brown.

My mom had 100% red hair that changed to white.

My dad had 100% very dark brown hair (almost black) that stayed mostly dark until he died. (Except he had a red beard, and that changed to white before he shaved it off.)

So I guess I got half from mom, and half from dad. :)

For many years I covered the gray/white with red but it is too much trouble and expense. Last year I just let it all go natural.

The funny thing is, people used to think the red color was my natural color, and now they think that my natural white streaks are artificial highlights!

My natural color is auburn (brown with a red tint); when I dye it to hide the gray, it's brown. And no, my eyebrows do not match my hair color.

Natural Dirty blonde until after 1st baby born... changed turn into natural light brown... *screaming* my natural dirty blond GONE COMPELTLE.. *wahhh*~:cry:

then Hooked into dye hairdo.... Alburn, Red-Alburn, Dark Alburn, Orangis'h, Bleach Blond, Silver, and strawberry blonde.

I have not tried alike NEON COLORS, AND BLACK..YET!!!! *chuckles*~:giggle:

haha i wont dye my hairs blue or green or even YELLOW.. my niece did that before.. blue and purple.. jeez.. crazy! lol.. :ugh2:

Luckysmile23 said:
haha i wont dye my hairs blue or green or even YELLOW.. my niece did that before.. blue and purple.. jeez.. crazy! lol.. :ugh2:
If it is done professionally, it can look really sharp. Of course, it takes a strong personality to carry it off.

I know a young lady who frequently changes her hair color. She wears her hair rather short and "spikey" so it is easy to change the colors.

Last year, she had black and white-blonde in the front, bold stripes. The back was a blend of fuschia and dark blue. She used good products, so the colors were deep and long-lasting.

This year, she changed the back to bright blue and bright green. Very bold.

Another young lady I know had full bright pink hair.

Most popular in this area is bright red tips on black hair.

A young black lady I know gets weaves of bright red and bright yellow (not blonde, but yellow) on black hair. It looks like flames of fire!

It's not for me (especially as a terp--it would be kind of distracting, huh) but it can look really neat on some people.

My natural color is Dirty Blonde. But I'd been dying my hair alot... Purple, Pink/purple mixed, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Very blonde, Red, Dark Auburn Brown, blah like that. But right now, I shaved my hair off to getting my nautral color back. ;)

Sweetheart said:
My natural color is Dirty Blonde. But I'd been dying my hair alot... Purple, Pink/purple mixed, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Very blonde, Red, Dark Auburn Brown, blah like that. But right now, I shaved my hair off to getting my nautral color back. ;)

:jaw: You shaved your hair off ? Do you like it ? I am too chicken to shave all my hair off. No way ! You are more braver than me. :lol:

CyberRed said:
:jaw: You shaved your hair off ? Do you like it ? I am too chicken to shave all my hair off. No way ! You are more braver than me. :lol:

:rofl: Oh yeah, I did shave my hair off. I love it! FREEEEEEE from brush, price for shampoo and conitior, don't have to be worry to using too much of them, such like that. :giggle: Thanks! ;)

Back