Hailing from State of 10,000 Lakes

Kalastic

Reaction score
:wave:

I just happen to stumble upon this place. Hopefully I would enjoy this for a very long period of time.

Bad intro, eh?

welcome to alldeaf.. i'm from minnesota too :D yeah the state of more than 10,000 lakes :D

Kalastic said:

I just happen to stumble upon this place. Hopefully I would enjoy this for a very long period of time.

Bad intro, eh?

Hello! Welcome to the AllDeaf board, enjoy and write it!

I'm from Minnesota too :)

2 Minnesotans welcoming another Minnesotan here at AD, how nice! Same thing goes to everyone!

meme sitting and wondering if i know you... hmmm give us a bit about yourself.. or PM me as u wish.

well as for me i'm off-duty college student, working at retail store, living 2 hrs from cities(however i go to cities often to visit my family and friends). :D

Hey, there's nothing wrong with your introduction! :)

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
meme sitting and wondering if i know you... hmmm give us a bit about yourself.. or PM me as u wish.

well as for me i'm off-duty college student, working at retail store, living 2 hrs from cities(however i go to cities often to visit my family and friends). :D

I'm on-duty college student, working at a store, and lives in the SW Twin Cities.

I'm not sure if I know you, either.

Hi,
I'm from Minnesota too.... St. Paul suburbs. I'm college student, student senator, what else.... I love my life in MN.... I dunno if you know me... I'm not sure if I know you??

Kalastic said:

Bad intro, eh?

Welcome to Alldeaf, Racheleggert.

Enjoy read!

Ana

Hi ana,
I ve been on AD since last yr or early this year... I was just intro myself to this new member whi is also from my state. Thanks for telling me anyways.....

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Kalastic! Nothing 'drastic' about your introduction! ;) Minnesota was my neighborly state when I lived in the Hawkeye state aka Iowa...anyhow, have fun reading and posting in here and hope your stay will be a pleasant one too! :mrgreen:

Hi there! *waving*

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! ;)

Welcome Kalistic

Hi Kalistic,
Hope you'll enjoy all the deaf.
I'm from Southern California I was born here.
If you or anyone out there comes to California and yoo need an interpreter please feel free to contact me on our website:www.deafadvocay.org
Margie
Dir. of Communcation Services
OCDAC

Back