Hai!

I Shed Misery

Reaction score
Hello! I'm surprised there's a deaf forum. Never in my life have I expected there to be one haha :)

About Me: -_-
My name is Justin, born Feb 29 (LEAP YEAR BABY!!!!), I'm 20 years old. I love to do all kinds of stuff from music to computers. I'm a video game freak, always has been and will always be ^_^ I honestly love music... It's changed me so much to be a better person. I'm into rock/pop/country but dislike rap *vomits* I love Anime. I am currently watching Chobits, Ergo Proxy & Death Note <3 I love computers but there's alot to know like HTML, coding & Photoshop.

Oh forgot to mention I'm hard of hearing... I was born this way. I'm frickin' deaf in one ear and the other ear works LMAO! So yeah, I wear hearing aids in that ear. I have also wonder if there will be headphones for hearing aids because I CAN NOT stand that squeaky noise!! xD

Blah, I'm talking way toooooo much! Hope to make friends here :D

Welcome to the forum, you will easily find this the best unlike anywhere. I'm also a hardcore gamer. Again Welcome to AD.

333zm34.jpg

WELCOME to AllDeaf!!!

That is great you are into coding, I am too. Not many people do much coding outside of CSS because things like WordPress take care of the HTML for them. Though I can do it, my CMS just makes it easier. If you learn CSS, you're good to go. HTML is just the content, not the style, so a paragraph tag can be classed as ctr and have the stylesheet of

.ctr
{text-align:center}

And in a few seconds, you can change your whole layout. Much simpler and easier.

Just a warning that many in the WebDesign/WebDev communities are possess unhealthy levels of political correctness. So stick up when you see something you don't like, politely of course.

Good luck and again, WELCOME!!!

Computer expert eh? Can you even fix a computer that just recently died? :lol:

Welcome to ALL DEAF!

Computer expert eh? Can you even fix a computer that just recently died? :lol:

Welcome to ALL DEAF!

:bowlol: :welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Justin. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

:wave:

Welcome to alldeaf.com-- enjoy having you here...

SO COOL that you like anime...and videogames...
I LOVE anime and a videogame freak too!!

See you around!:laugh2:

Back