H.P.V. Shots for young girls.

I honestly can't see this as anything other than a health issue. A young girl of 11 yrs old may not equate it with sex. All she would have to know is that the vaccine will protect her from cancer. Sex doesn't have to enter into it. It can at a later time, but it doesn't have to at the time the shot is given.

exactly. my sister took her daugher to get this vaccine and explained that it was a cancer preventative. she never mentioned anything about sexual activity.

Nothing is 100% safe, but it's as safe as they can make it. Some kids are going to have a reaction. That's true for any vaccine. Personally, knowing what I know, I'd take my chances with the vaccine. If it means my neice won't ever have to worry about those cancers, it'd be worth it.

Exactly!

Childhood immunizations all have risks.

What makes this one different is some people are ignorant

I wonder how many people realize how a lot of vaccines were made and produced?

Geez.
Naming one.

I already know the answer to this one. But let see how many actually know how the "small pox" vaccine was discovered.

I'm not trying to change the topic. Just simply making a point.

Not who. How. I don't know the answer, but I think I see where she wants this to go... :D

i don't know how it was discovered, but i do know that it was the result of hundreds of people in rural communities being affected throughout europe.

:D. You are pretty warm about being in the rural area.

since i was curious, i did a google search and learned that jenner deliberately exposed a young boy to the smallpox vaccine. however, he did not get smallpox as a result.

The reason for
My off the topic is to prove why it is important to understand the science of the vaccines. And why they use it on humans.

Ok another example.

How was the vaccine for whooping cough found.

This is one of the deadliest vaccination we have today. but yet we still use it.

Ok another example.

How was the vaccine for whooping cough found.

This is one of the deadliest vaccination we have today. but yet we still use it.

three female scientists developed a whooping cough vaccine during the first half of the 20th century.

Back