G'ville Florida!!!

adamnjessic

Reaction score
Hey there!

I just found AllDeaf and am loving it! I am trying to make connections with people in my area, so if you live in or near G'ville, let me know! Do any deaf/hoh events ever go on here?

:wave: Hello and welcome to alldeaf.com.
I also live in Florida :)
Do you know there will be a Deaf Awareness Day at Wet 'n Wild in Orlando on July 8th?

adamnjessic said:
Hey there!

I just found AllDeaf and am loving it! I am trying to make connections with people in my area, so if you live in or near G'ville, let me know! Do any deaf/hoh events ever go on here?

Hi adamnjessic! Welcome to AllDeaf Community Forum! I hope you enjoy the stay in the forum and making some friends in here!

I live in Florida but not close to Gainsville. I live in Tallahassee.

ButterflyGirl said:
:wave: Hello and welcome to alldeaf.com.
I also live in Florida :)
Do you know there will be a Deaf Awareness Day at Wet 'n Wild in Orlando on July 8th?
Deaf Awareness Day? I've never heard of that! I'd like to go there but I have a little bit of knowledge of ASL--maybe 50 words or something...? It's taking me some time for me to learn it...

GraysonPeddie said:
Deaf Awareness Day? I've never heard of that! I'd like to go there but I have a little bit of knowledge of ASL--maybe 50 words or something...? It's taking me some time for me to learn it...
Hello, it doesn't really matter on whether or not you know ASL you are still welcome to come to this event :)
For more information on how to buy tickets for this event, click on this link http://www.fadcentral.org/pdf/wetnwildrevised.pdf
They have this event held every summer.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf adamnjessic! Glad that you're loving this Forum and please do enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf adamnjessie!!! I hope you have been enjoying yourself on AD, and making new friends along the way!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :)

Back