Guys what do you prefer most in a woman?

In a man I like broad shoulders, NICE chest, lean arms, and a reasonably sized dick. Pretty eyes are a plus.

LOL...

what my husband told me that he is an ass man....meaning he looks at the ass....that's what attracts him first... another thing he looks at is the curves...he likes the women to have curves, not straight stick, but curvy women.

He admited to me that he has checked my ass out when we first met and he thought it was hot...lol...and he thought/thinks I have good curves.

but the weird thing is...all my exes were an ass man....and they all loved mine...I don't get what's so hot about the ass, but hey I'm not complaining. Even the strangers were checking my behind.

Since the question isn't specific, I'll list a few things:

Non-physical:

Mature, responsible, has a sense of humor, independent, non-dramatic, intelligent and career/goal-orientated.

I could go into details on the physical part but I just know that I would offend someone so no thanks there.

LOL...

what my husband told me that he is an ass man....meaning he looks at the ass....that's what attracts him first... another thing he looks at is the curves...he likes the women to have curves, not straight stick, but curvy women.

He admited to me that he has checked my ass out when we first met and he thought it was hot...lol...and he thought/thinks I have good curves.

but the weird thing is...all my exes were an ass man....and they all loved mine...I don't get what's so hot about the ass, but hey I'm not complaining. Even the strangers were checking my behind.

From what afew friends has told me, some men who like checking out asses is simply because of doing stuff u love to do to the ass as spanking and going doggy style and stuff like that but...for me I'm not really that crazy abt the girl's ass.

Boobs do get the most attention for me lol the kind thats usually big, firm and round. So yea I guess I'm more of a breastman so I dont really understand whats so sexy about the ass thou sometimes I do like the bubble butt on some girls if it does look right on them that is. lol and I admit I like the curves on them also the curves in the hips you know? So yeah it seems alot of men are assmen while afew are into breasts but then again I think we are even lol.

For me the woman has to be very smart, I love it when I can hold an intelligent conversation with her. I also prefer a woman who loves to laugh. I love green eyes and red hair. I married a wonderful woman who has it all except the red hair. I couldn't be happier.

Back