Guy spends $31K of free money

That's illegal. Here in the US, that's considered theft.

aint theft if bank don't want to check it out laugh at me for telling them said keep it...I say god was good to me yesterday mind you I was on me toes out of bank quick....

aint theft if bank don't want to check it out laugh at me for telling them said keep it...I say god was good to me yesterday mind you I was on me toes out of bank quick....

I can see that. However...... ^^^^ $10 K or more, you immediately either go to the bank or to the police station. No one ever keeps $10K without making sure the rightful owner claims it.

I opened my banking account at defect bank in Las Vegas years ago. A teller mistakenly deposited $400k into my account. I caught it right away and told her it was a mistake. She fixed it.

Damn, I would walk away with $400K. :naughty:

I worked for a bank during high school. I did all of the check coding. If you look at your processed check, bottom right hand corner is the amount of the check. So one day my mom called me all upset saying her bank was over drawn and her bills were getting rejected. I looked through everything for her and finally noticed that a $30 check she wrote for Shell Gas was coded by the bank as $300. Got everything fixed for her. That was how banks did things many years ago. Today everything is computerized but computers can still make mistakes.

This one is funny: My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

:laugh2: yeah that's a good one.

Another comedian i forgot about is Steve Wright, he's full of wit. One of my favorite quotes is, "I have deja vu and alzheimers, I think I've forgotten this before"

Back